What's new

Let's Talk About Skarlet Design

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I think she wins MVP of the best design of the starting seven. By a lot.

My reaction, as I am shouting with joy seeing the man Baraka:
"Whoa...who's the redhead dressed like Amelia Earhart? Was that...was that a blood dagger? WAIT. OH GOD. OH GOD ITS HER. IT FUCKING CAN'T BE <3"
She is easily my second favorite MK woman of all time next to Ashrah, and I didn't think she stood a fucking chance to get in. You could've revealed Cyrax and I STILL might not have marked out as hard.

I'm all aboard the Skarlet Train.
And i love the short hair. It really signifies that she is a TOTALLY different creature than in the start.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
To those who are concerned about her face or whatever, they may (or may not) make small changes.

Remember this one from MKX?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Arabian look? How about:

I was trying to find a pic like this! The problem is the goggles plus the hat. I think either one would look great on their own, but together they make her look like an aviator! That said, anyone complaining about costume pieces must be forgetting that customization is a thing in this game...

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
the hype for skarlet was all moveset, matchup ability and dlc ninja roundoff for mk9. It's weird having nothing to compare to yet, but anything past copypaste redgurl ninja is bonus. bitch better have my iads tho

aj1701

Noob
Ya I don't like the new design either; it looks closer to the design for kitana and some others from MKX which I also hated. I really don't get how her MK9 look was "generic ninja" either.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Looks better than before imo, much less of a palette swap female ninja than she was in MK9

Don't like her MK11 default design, do like her MK11 alt, but I'm just happy she's back at all.

Also hoping the comic design is an option in this game.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
i have no problem with her look.. also i love her movesets, looking really savage. I am sure there will be a classic looking for her which is you can create or maybe extra skin..