What's new

Let's Talk About Skarlet Design

Raider

Noob
How did they go from this:

To this:

???

Is this some kind of Injustice/DC DLC for MK11?

Edit: To add little more info about why i opened this thread and what is my main issue.

This change imo. is just too radical. And it's not even close to Skarlet, character that i love for years and one of my favorite MK characters ever. This is not the character i know and that i love.
Imo. they went into completely wrong direction here.

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
They evolved her past a speechless DLC character, I remember finding it jarring when she had speaking lines in the MKX comics because I guess I had a fan canon of how she should be. Not going to lie and say I didn't find it surprising but I like the design and who knows, maybe it fits her personality more, which we've seen very little of even if they stay in line with the comicbook.

Last edited:

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I dont like her main desing at all, but the second costume is pretty cool. There will be tons of gear so that doesn't worry me. Her gameplay looked way too different from what I expected, but what worries me is her hair. Why is her hair not red??? I hope that can be changed.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Wasn't a fan of her initial look, but the moment we saw her in the gameplay VS Sonya, I was all in! Absolutely love that look for her! And she's more a blood mage now than a ninja, which I am all for! The blades, the scythe, the spikes... so much blood magic and I love it!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Note: Skarlet had 1 year old during the MK9 events, She is older than Cassie now a full grown woman, do you really think she would still be looking as a hooker with no cammo? come on.

Her design is mostly welcome, and i can't even wait to start dissecting that movelist.

So far that new teleport is looking insteresting and fast enough to actually function as a teleport, compared to the one she had in MK9

I like her armor on both screenshots but I don't like her face and her hair on the first picture. It looks like they took Catwoman's face from I2 and tweak her a bit. I also imagined her to keep her red hair like in the comics/MK9. But for me the face, like Sonya's, need a slight rework. It's not as bad as people can say but yeah I'd prefer a rework.