What's new

Let's settle this... should you still get salty if the opponent tries to do a fatality but messes up the input?

Should you still get salty if the opponent tries to do a fatality but messes up the input?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
I voted "no". Trying to do a fatality and then failing at it (specially now that we have easy fatality tokens) would immediately disarm any saltiness I might have had because:

1. I wont be stuck on the fatality animation I've seen 1000 times
  2. My opponent is a half-wit and messed up a simple thing, causing me to giggle.

imo fatalities and brutalities are a part of the game and are fun to do,especially long combos into brutality.

you should never get salty at either a fatality or brutality finish,its taken as bm by the community but it really shouldnt,its a big part of the charm of mk and people considering that as toxic or personal are taking it a bit too seriouse.

Apock

Noob
imo fatalities and brutalities are a part of the game and are fun to do,especially long combos into brutality.

you should never get salty at either a fatality or brutality finish,its taken as bm by the community but it really shouldnt,its a big part of the charm of mk and people considering that as toxic or personal are taking it a bit too seriouse.
brutalities are awesome, it;'s one of the best visual feature of the game, fatalities on the other hand, it's like fatal blows, after 100x times you just get annoyed by the animation.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Nah fuq that. when that happens I immediately turn up to 100% like I would go out my what to destroy the opponent especially if it was a close game with me not even trying?

oh yeah I’m fukin you up.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah

Brutalities are fine, Fatalities are just a waste of time.
Funny enough tho, fatalities are so easy in this game that I've gotten them on accident a wild number of times. Just trying to hit the opponent with Geras' sandstorm to get to the next match, accidentally do the fatality.

Brutalities are fine, Fatalities are just a waste of time.
Funny enough tho, fatalities are so easy in this game that I've gotten them on accident a wild number of times. Just trying to hit the opponent with Geras' sandstorm to get to the next match, accidentally do the fatality.
yeah i get what you mean,esp if playing ranked.
i dont really do them all the time but to be honest its kinda anticlimactic to just d1 or uppercut to finish and some fatalities never get old haha the baraka one where his tarkatan homies eat you is fantastic for example.what im saying is,if someone does a fatality it shouldnt be considered toxic.its mk,part of the fun of it.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I breathe a sigh of relief cuz i don't have to sit thru that shit! It gets old after a while

josephf5

Noob
Depends. Salty to yourself? No. You should realize it’s just a video game and it’s not a big deal. However, if you’re going to get salty over the mic or in the person’s DMs, then yes, because you’re a clown and it’s your duty to perform for the world.

You do realize y’all getting salty at Fatalities is exactly why people do them… right?
Right here. If you getting salty at a fatality gets your game just a little off-kilter against a pretty evenly matched opponent, you're giving a match away.

Fatalities are a core part of MK's identity, I find it hard to get salty at them these days after I learned to embrace that. They can even be a welcome breather if it's a particularly close set.

Last edited:

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Why is this still even a thing???? It’s MORTAL KOMBAT! Fatalities are LITERALLY a stable in the franchise. If you still getting salty over feature tht in a way defines the game…. Get tf off Mortal Kombat then??? No I don’t get salty . Messed up the input or not I EXPECT to be fatally ended… It’s part of the experience. Who the Fuck is still whining about this??? Like just play another fighter then plzzz. Just to move on to killer instinct and bitch about everytime u get Ultra combo recked lmao . Soft ass era we live in bra lol