What's new

Let's be serious for a second here. SF like inputs?

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
its more about play style and preference and that's it. one isn't better then other. one is more comfortable for you.

for example
subzero's iceball
type A (starts at neutral, hit any down, then any forward, then fp)
type B (starts at down, then hit any downforward, then any forward + fp)

the options are per player. profile-wise 4 presets still exist all of which can be changed and saved with different buttons and options on each.

The problem with this game for some people is that it is not Mortal Kombat. In my opinion, Mortal Kombat is and should always be the polar opposite of what other fighting games are, specifically Street Fighter. Mortal Kombat fans have always been a niche crowd and very passionate about their game. People need to realize this game is the complete opposite of what Mortal Kombat is . If you're not okay with that then don't buy it, Theres nothing wrong with that.

Also, Mortal Kombat players are vastly underrated and tend to be savvy. if there are any players that can adapt and SURVIVE it's MK players. Bugs, exploits, no frame data, OP chars, glitches? That won't overwhelm MK player. Thats a little small itch to an MK player.

I'm going to buy a stick and change the stick so that df movements are bf so then I can just do all d, df, f + fp as wiggle wiggle + fp and I'll kick ass and chew bubble gum

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
why would you even care? its a feature, an option, something extra they thought of to keep people happy, which doesnt DETRACT from the game, so why the fuck would you care.

Justice

Noob
I think it's a very good thing all around that we are being given the option. I have no clue why anyone would even question this.