What's new

Lets address this bug

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
No way, it has happened way to much to too many people just recently. If this was the case I doubt it take over 1 year for players to start accidentally grazing L2 so frequently.
As stupid as it sounds I think it might actually be this. When doing A-List's 113xxSKRC I noticed it would sometimes cancel into x-ray right after the SK is cancelled.

I thought it couldn't have been me because the L2 input wasn't even showing up when in practice but after messing around and managing to replicate it it was just me putting the tiniest-little-bit of pressure on L2.

It was really strange that the input wasn't even showing up on the left in practice mode but Cage was doing x ray everytime with just the R2 input appearing. Maybe related, might not be, something to note though nonetheless.

MK_Al

Noob
I thought it couldn't have been me because the L2 input wasn't even showing up when in practice but after messing around and managing to replicate it it was just me putting the tiniest-little-bit of pressure on L2
I experienced exactly the same

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
To everybody saying this is a L2 button issue, I've had this happen on stick.
I thought it couldn't have been me because the L2 input wasn't even showing up when in practice but after messing around and managing to replicate it it was just me putting the tiniest-little-bit of pressure on L2.
That is a thing that happens, but it also seems to happen randomly. It happens to me on stick, and unless I'm breathing on it too heavy trying to get F213 FBRC Throw, I just don't know what to say.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but I have never had this happen to me with a working controller. My previous controller made random stance switches, but I replaced the controller and fixed the issue.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
As stupid as it sounds I think it might actually be this. When doing A-List's 113xxSKRC I noticed it would sometimes cancel into x-ray right after the SK is cancelled.

It was really strange that the input wasn't even showing up on the left in practice mode but Cage was doing x ray everytime with just the R2 input appearing. Maybe related, might not be, something to note though nonetheless.
The other way of doing x-ray is 34 and r2 at the same time, you sure you didn't put in that input?

Next time it happens, check out the replay of the game and see if there was an accidental stance switch button press.

Only way to be sure.

I feel like this has happened to me, but I definitely can't say it's not just one of the many consequences of my terribad input accuracy.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Could we perhaps get input from players who use hitboxes or sticks? On such controllers there's no way to accidentally hit 3+4 by "repeated incident".

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Could we perhaps get input from players who use hitboxes or sticks? On such controllers there's no way to accidentally hit 3+4 by "repeated incident".
Jokes aside, are we really thinking that Tom Brady is making repeated input errors? I mean, that's just a very stupid thought, right?

Its something with the game. Lets just forward it so they know.