What's new

Lets address this bug

There is a bug, not sure exactly when it was introduced into MKXL but I think it was with the last patch. Its when you go for a throw and get stance switch instead, It happens to me and I see it happen to way too many people for it to be hitting the L2 trigger by mistake lol.

Can anyone find a way to duplicate this so it can get fixed?

Lokheit

Noob
I've been experiencing this in a different situation a lot, specifically with Cryomancer's cold blooded into hammer, so it could be realted to all "sequence" moves. I was starting to think that my L2 was lose but it seems it might be a general problem. With Cryo using that combination multiple times per combo it's very annoying when it occurs.

Last edited:
I've been experiencing this in a different situation a lot, specifically with Cryomancer's cold blooded into hammer, so it could be realted to all "sequence" moves. I was starting to think that my L2 was lose but it seems it might be a general problem. With Cryo using that combination multiple times per combo it's very annoying when it occurs.
I really have no idea what causes it nor can I intentionally duplicate it, but it is clearly a bug where somehow throw registers as a stance change command.

If anyone has any idea how to recreate this bug, please give any input.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
When i was playing @TopTierHarley I was getting stance switch randomly. Idk why it was happening. I have only seen Jupiter get it randomly while he is playing. I didn't press stance switch. I didn't press the two buttons for it. It kinda just came out. More often when i was trying to do Law Cancel.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The bug is real, it has happened before to some people, trying to throw, and get a stance switch instead, they always though they pressed a botton by mistake and immediately went for button configuration. lol

TheGoldenJew

PSN: The_Golden_Jew1
There is a bug, not sure exactly when it was introduced into MKXL but I think it was with the last patch. Its when you go for a throw and get stance switch instead, It happens to me and I see it happen to way too many people for it to be hitting the L2 trigger by mistake lol.

happened to me vs atai at CEO

ando1184

Noob
I wish they would just get rid of stance switch to begin with. There's no real purpose for it except to fuck up inputs and combos landing it seems. It's a feature that really has done more harm than good. :(

I was disappointed to still see it in injustice 2 and this game

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I wish they would just get rid of stance switch to begin with. There's no real purpose for it except to fuck up inputs and combos landing it seems. It's a feature that really has done more harm than good. :(

I was disappointed to still see it in injustice 2 and this game
This x 1000. Stance switch has to be the dumbest goddamn thing NRS refuses to let go of. This game would have been so much more streamlined with a run button instead.

MK_Al

Noob
I have the same problem. Then noticed that my L2 button reacts even to the to the slightest push, which I think is the reason for some unexpected stance switches. No joke.

I have the same problem. Then noticed that my L2 button reacts even to the to the slightest push, which I think is the reason for some unexpected stance switches. No joke.
No way, it has happened way to much to too many people just recently. If this was the case I doubt it take over 1 year for players to start accidentally grazing L2 so frequently.