What's new

Let TYM pick your main of the week! #1

Shawnzzy

Scrub Extraordinaire
So here it is guys. Last Thursday you all gave me the great displeasure of having to main Takeda this week. The first few days were rough. He is not my style of character at all, but I held my head down and now I feel like a halfway decent Takeda player.

So what's the point? Well, I am about to head to my Thursday night weekly tournament and I plan to bench my boy Raiden in favor of Takeda... all in the spirit of this thread, my Raiden would free that shit up. Hopefully my week of practice has been fruitful and I can bring home the W. Cheers and I hope everyone's new character journey has been enlightening.

J1gabyte

Noob
So here it is guys. Last Thursday you all gave me the great displeasure of having to main Takeda this week. The first few days were rough. He is not my style of character at all, but I held my head down and now I feel like a halfway decent Takeda player.

So what's the point? Well, I am about to head to my Thursday night weekly tournament and I plan to bench my boy Raiden in favor of Takeda... all in the spirit of this thread, my Raiden would free that shit up. Hopefully my week of practice has been fruitful and I can bring home the W. Cheers and I hope everyone's new character journey has been enlightening.
my man shawnzzy just got me amped back up. i haven't been playing much lately for whatever reason, and i want to get back into it.

so far, i've got:
tremor
predator
ferra/torr

since i was late to the thread, somebody give me one more vote on one of these three and that's who I'll main for a week.