What's new

Let TYM pick your main of the week! #1

your acting like people on TYM give a fuck if you spam. if you use one move over and over again with no strategy what-so-ever chances are anyone who is actually good would beat your ass. anyways. try out some reptile
I will try reptile. Side note who the fuck you mad at bro? If people sit there and eat projectiles and cant navigate around it. Are the people who scream SPAM SPAM SCRUB sCRUB. Now i said i dont spam as a satire. Clearly you didnt catch it. Clearly youve been besten by people who *spam* and need to learn to deal with it.

Cool idea, I'm definitely in need of moving around the cast.

I almost exclusively play-
+Liu kang (dragon's fire) (I know flame fist, but hardly use it)

Experience with-
Raiden (thunder god)
Quan chi (warlock, summoner)
Kung Lao (tempest, buzz saw)
Kitana (royal storm)

I own no dlc, but tremor alone is making me finger my wallet...

I've mained kitana, Raiden and liu kang since back in the day, keep meaning to check out kitana again after she was buffed, but haven't.
try out kotal blood god.

spor

Lord Raiden, Khanum Mileena
This looks fun
I main: Raiden (Thunder God)
Mileena (Piercing)
Basic Understanding of : Predator (Hish/Hunter)
Sonya (Covert)
Jason (Slasher)
Sub-Zero (Cryomancer)
Wouldn't mind putting some more time into Sonya.
I also have all dlc minus goro

Last edited:

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I will try reptile. Side note who the fuck you mad at bro? If people sit there and eat projectiles and cant navigate around it. Are the people who scream SPAM SPAM SCRUB sCRUB. Now i said i dont spam as a satire. Clearly you didnt catch it. Clearly youve been besten by people who *spam* and need to learn to deal with it.
im not mad :confused: nice assumption, and it isnt exactly easy to tell "sattire" over text dude, and why would you say clearly i have gotten bested by them when i was confused why you put that in, you make a lot of assumptions man, looks like i may have angered you a bit, sorry dude, wasnt my intent. But yeah, im a zoner, i play balanced kenshi, i have to tell people all the time what is and isnt spam and to learn a way around my zoning since every strategy in the game is valid. have fun with reptile though, he is fun to screw around with and i personally like him as my "fuck around" character

im not mad :confused: nice assumption, and it isnt exactly easy to tell "sattire" over text dude, and why would you say clearly i have gotten bested by them when i was confused why you put that in, you make a lot of assumptions man, looks like i may have angered you a bit, sorry dude, wasnt my intent. But yeah, im a zoner, i play balanced kenshi, i have to tell people all the time what is and isnt spam and to learn a way around my zoning since every strategy in the game is valid. have fun with reptile though, he is fun to screw around with and i personally like him as my "fuck around" character
your right my bad. I jumped the gun. Its hard to gsuge intent over text. I like him so far hes interesting

J1gabyte

Noob
ooh! ooh! do me next guise! that's what she said.

i know i'm late to the party, but...

Mains:
Jackson Briggs(Heavy Weapons)
Takeda(Shirai Ryu)

I can do cool shit in practice mode with the following:
Luis C. Kang
Kung Jin
Scorpion

All DLC.

This looks fun
Mileena (Piercing)
Sonya (Covert)
Jason (Slasher)
Sub-Zero (Cryomancer)
how bout Cassie for you?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So, using Kenshi as dictated by the users in this thread... I've come to the conclusion that that motherfucker is hard as fuck to win with. MK9 Kenshi he is not.

props to @Pig Of The Hut for doing well with this fucker lol
The struggle is so god damn real

Lol

I'm actually jumping ship, April-Evo all I could do. Using this character is mentally draining. He's not what people think he is and not near what he was. I'm gonna take my esl accomplishments and be proud of them but also be smart and gtfo of selecting him

Glad others starting to see what I've been saying

What's absolutely truly scary is think about what it was like using him pre BUFFEd when I was complaining so much. Even w 10 buffs he's so bleh

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Lol

I'm actually jumping ship, April-Evo all I could do. Using this character is mentally draining. He's not what people think he is and not near what he was. I'm gonna take my esl accomplishments and be proud of them but also be smart and gtfo of selecting him

What's absolutely truly scary is think about what it was like using him pre BUFFEd when I was complaining so much. Even w 10 buffs he's so bleh
Who you thinking of switching to?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.

Lol

You're so good at zoning that your blocking is rarely tested. You can go one of two ways...

Use a zoner with more tools.

--or--

Use someone that forces you to take a new approach. Then, go back to Kenshi.

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena

Mains:
Takeda(Shirai Ryu)

Luis C. Kang
Kung Jin
Scorpion

All DLC.

how bout Cassie for you?

Predator for you!

red team gone

blue team go!
Cool idea, I'm definitely in need of moving around the cast.

I almost exclusively play-
+Liu kang (dragon's fire) (I know flame fist, but hardly use it)

Experience with-
Raiden (thunder god)
Quan chi (warlock, summoner)
Kung Lao (tempest, buzz saw)
Kitana (royal storm)

I own no dlc, but tremor alone is making me finger my wallet...(I do have goro)

I've mained kitana, Raiden and liu kang since back in the day, keep meaning to check out kitana again after she was buffed, but haven't.
So far -
Kotal (blood god) - 1+1
Cassie - 1

Last edited:

spor

Lord Raiden, Khanum Mileena

Mains:
Takeda(Shirai Ryu)

Luis C. Kang
Kung Jin
Scorpion

All DLC.
Tremor?

red team gone

blue team go!
This looks fun
Mileena (Piercing)
Sonya (Covert)
Jason (Slasher)
Sub-Zero (Cryomancer)
Reptile

red team gone

blue team go!

Mains:
Takeda(Shirai Ryu)

Luis C. Kang
Kung Jin
Scorpion

All DLC.

how bout Cassie for you?
Ferra/torr

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
your right my bad. I jumped the gun. Its hard to gsuge intent over text. I like him so far hes interesting
yeah he is a hell of a lot of fun to play, reptilian dash is a huge part of his game for 50/50s so be sure to learn the spacing on it, also F12 is an excellent footsie tool, i personally would never take him to tournaments, but damn he is a lot of fun to play

COLOS5US

Noob
So I have a tie

3 - Sub Zero
3 - Johnny Cage

First one to get a 4th I will main. Also let me know if anyone wants to try and get some games in with their new characters. I'm on XBL GT is xX COLOS5US XX