What's new

Let TYM pick your main for the week! IGAU Edition

InFlames

dead
so i got aqua, who else wants me to die of boredom

no ares, cyborg, scorpion, nightwing, joker, shazam, deathstroke, lobo, zod, or superman

mfkaoz

Banned
I decided I'm going with Superman since I have never actually used him before. I tried picking up Batman already so Supes will be a new experience.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Who would you guys pick for someone who mains CW and alts Shazam and Lex? Also dabble w Supes, Adam, Sinestro, Cyborg, and Frost but they are my shitters tho...

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Who would you guys pick for someone who mains CW and alts Shazam and Lex? Also dabble w Supes, Adam, Sinestro, Cyborg, and Frost but they are my shitters tho...
Well you have some great spacing/Rushdown characters as mains and alts, people who can play with great spacing but essentially do their best work up close, so try the opposite end of the spectrum a zoner, with some all in but alot of full screen game.

I'd say Cyborg.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Hawkgirl. She's a lady who'll give them damaging combos, and the pressure styles of gameplay they like from their rushdown roots with Catwoman. Should appeal to them a little all over.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Zod, you're used to having to rush down with Shazam/CW and a tiny bit of zoning with Lex to help you start your rushdown. Playing Zod should give you a good flipside to that :)

So far I'm at
Superman - 2
Grundy - 1
Batman - 2

Next vote for either Supes or Bats will settle it. I'll stream myself going into practice with them within an hour.
Definitely Grundy. But if you refuse, Batman. Cause Supes is a punk. :mad:

I'm at 1 for Killer Frost and 1 for Cyborg.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
So I have two votes hawk girl, 1 lobo, 1 Zod, and 1 Cyborg. But since Zod is really Cyborg 2.0 and Ive already labbed w him, we'll just cross him off.
I'm kind of actually happy with these selections. Lobo is like a perfect hybrid of combos and strats of my two mains CW and Shazam. Hawk girl is gonna be the real challenge tho with those air combos and wing evade shenanigans, but it's gonna be a breeze going from trip guarding w CWs d1 to HGs d1. Thing hits like quarter screen away...