What's new

Let TYM pick your main for the week! IGAU Edition

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
The top tips for anyone playing Killer Frost is select the character, select the stage, then put the controller down because the fight will play out the same whether you do anything or not

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
@HGTV Soapboxfan

Maybe post the people who have a decided main in the OP to help us determine who we need to vote for and who to laugh at for getting a dumb character. :p

I play Nightwing, Flash, and a little WW.

Restrictions MMH and Possibly Lobo (I know 100% that I don't have MMH DLC and I think I may not have Lobo, don't remember if he was a separate dlc or what)

Go!
Cyborg

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Okay if you need votes and you're still waiting I'm not reading through all the pages I missed i'm lazy as shit, i'll do what was done earlier and just tell everyone who needs votes they get 1 for Shazam my main man!

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Guys i'm currently practicing Zatanna... I'm never going to really ever get her down... I got some decent BnBs that do like 36% that I managed to remember from her release... but I'm not going to be able to do all these setups lol In practice it's not so bad but in a real game i'm gonna do shit lol more practice!

mfkaoz

Banned
I'm down to do this and I'll stream my progress as much as I can.
No Shazam, Joker, Borg and Scorp.
Anyone else is fair game though.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I'm down to do this and I'll stream my progress as much as I can.
No Shazam, Joker, Borg and Scorp.
Anyone else is fair game though.
Well then in that case i've been seeing alot of the same peopel thrown around so i'ma say Grundy.

Guys i'm currently practicing Zatanna... I'm never going to really ever get her down... I got some decent BnBs that do like 36% that I managed to remember from her release... but I'm not going to be able to do all these setups lol In practice it's not so bad but in a real game i'm gonna do shit lol more practice!
Plz, Zatanna is easier than Batgirl :DOGE