What's new

Question Legit Batman Buffs/Nerfs

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
SWITCH 2 NIGHTWING BRO

seriously though you should because Nightwing is a water-tight solid character from top to bottom which is what I know you want and what your suggestions would turn batman into. Not that he should or shouldn't be, but he wasn't designed that way.

Some characters are designed to rushdown/mix up, others to zone, grapple, control space, or do all of the above etc.

meanwhile batman is a trait-fuck character, same as sinestro

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
SWITCH 2 NIGHTWING BRO

seriously though you should because Nightwing is a water-tight solid character from top to bottom which is what I know you want and what your suggestions would turn batman into. Not that he should or shouldn't be, but he wasn't designed that way.

Some characters are designed to rushdown/mix up, others to zone, grapple, control space, or do all of the above etc.

meanwhile batman is a trait-fuck character, same as sinestro
Its tempting. But I do love my Bane and Catwoman lol

Trait Bats are a crucial part of Batman`s gameplan. They are so important that if you nerf them, he would need buffs in almost every other aspect of his game to compete. I really think the character is fine the way he is...
But if trait HAD to be changed, I`ll take the "you can only call bats when you have the 3 of them charged" nerf, IF AND ONLY IF:
-You can keep bats after a pushblock (In that scenario, waiting all that time to have your bats gone after a pushblock makes them almost useless for pressuring);
-Trait charges a little faster than it does now; AND
-Batman gets a faster overhead, something along the lines of 20/25 frames. That way you can go for the mixups almost all the other top tier characters have right now (some of them leading to ridiculous damage).
My two cents...

Batman is perfectly fine the way he is tbh. You can do so much pressure with b11 it's insane from trait cancel back into b11, overhead , j 2 cross up , or fake the trail cancel into b11 again. All sorts of mindgames. He was built around his trait it covers holes in his strings. NRS would have to buff to much shit if they nerf his trait. He's not op now and he's not under powered. He's pretty fair IMO.

iamtheLoBo

Likes throwing fans
Exactly what DamagePoints said, Batman doesn't need anything added or taken away. He is without a doubt one of the most well rounded characters with tools for every situation.