What's new

Legendary Multiverse Help

Stanlos

Noob
I don't have PS Plus lul. I thought I told you that. If I did I'd already have both of them already.
Ooooooh! That's why you never got to join--I remember Now!

Well Boss Battles are out unless you are virtuoso level good or have SERIOUS gear augments.

But maybe not--if your Guild does not object to solo runs on the Damage Boss then that is a means of getting a healthy chunk of damage.

Also the non boss towers can still assist

Espio

Kokomo
I don't have PS Plus lul. I thought I told you that. If I did I'd already have both of them already.
How are you doing the towers so fast? I'm just now FINALLY getting done with Beetle and have pretty much only been focusing on him and Cheetah is coming along too.

I need Guild Multiverses and Rare/Epic gear requirement, I only need two side kick multiverses which take like a second.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'm done with Batman's and Cheetah's. I'm on my 2nd and 3rd towers for Blue Beetle and Super Girl. Literally there's only one requirement stopping me in both cases. For Blue Beetle it's Guild Events, 70/200, and for Supergirl it's Damage Dealt, 1.8m/3m.
Man. I'm exhausted just doing the one. That's some serious stamina and resolve you got going on there.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Ooooooh! That's why you never got to join--I remember Now!

Well Boss Battles are out unless you are virtuoso level good or have SERIOUS gear augments.

But maybe not--if your Guild does not object to solo runs on the Damage Boss then that is a means of getting a healthy chunk of damage.

Also the non boss towers can still assist
I'm in YOUR guild lmao.

How are you doing the towers so fast? I'm just now FINALLY getting done with Beetle and have pretty much only been focusing on him and Cheetah is coming along too.

I need Guild Multiverses and Rare/Epic gear requirement, I only need two side kick multiverses which take like a second.
Mainly because I've just been letting the AI do all the grievous tasks like Damage Dealt, Match Victories, Minutes Played, etc. while I'm writing essays, cleaning up, etc., then do all the stuff like end match with ****, connect **** amount of **** by myself. Also Guilds are very good for trying to get the Rare and Epic Gear.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Man. I'm exhausted just doing the one. That's some serious stamina and resolve you got going on there.
Well it's half me, half AI. And none of them except Blue Beetle had time requirements so there's that too. But I also am still having tons of fun with the game so playing it more often since Legendary Gear came out isn't hard for me.

Espio

Kokomo
I'm in YOUR guild lmao.

Mainly because I've just been letting the AI do all the grievous tasks like Damage Dealt, Match Victories, Minutes Played, etc. while I'm writing essays, cleaning up, etc., then do all the stuff like end match with ****, connect **** amount of **** by myself. Also Guilds are very good for trying to get the Rare and Epic Gear.
I joined a guild but got the same I was getting so went back to doing it on my own. I must just not be apart of the right one lol.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Well it's half me, half AI. And none of them except Blue Beetle had time requirements so there's that too. But I also am still having tons of fun with the game so playing it more often since Legendary Gear came out isn't hard for me.
I think it was 90% ai at the end for me. Though waking up several times a night to deal with a roundhouse crazy Batman makes me feel like I worked plenty hard for my stuff.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I think it was 90% ai at the end for me. Though waking up several times a night to deal with a roundhouse crazy Batman makes me feel like I worked plenty hard for my stuff.
Lol Batman is a total bitch on some real shit. My AI struggles but normally beats him unless he's a 3.6k health boss.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Lol Batman is a total bitch on some real shit. My AI struggles but normally beats him unless he's a 3.6k health boss.
It was more a joke referencing what happens if the AI loses on endless with turbo still going. Tower ends, picks Batman, and he starts to 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 until you do something about it. More than once I fell asleep for the night without meaning to. When I woke up he had been at it for hours.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
It was more a joke referencing what happens if the AI loses on endless with turbo still going. Tower ends, picks Batman, and he starts to 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 until you do something about it. More than once I fell asleep for the night without meaning to. When I woke up he had been at it for hours.
Lol you do turbo? Lmao that's too funny. Lowkey wanted to get one for Batman because I was doing his Multiverse already, but I've already finished.

Stanlos

Noob
I am amazed at you guys doing multiple Legendary Gears! I got Wondys and do not know if I will get Cheetahs and Beetles.

I continue to grind Guild because I want the customed Epics that were eaten by the glitch. High Guards Kopis, two Aegis of Athena, Shield of Golden Eagles, Cuirass of Herculean Might, Ceremonial Amazon Armor, Bracelets of Victory, and Boots of Hermes must all be accquired to return to where I was (I already re-acquired Boots of Argent Protection so just need the BoH to transform).

I don't know how to pursue the other Legendary Gears and still complete my WW inventory

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Wait--Are you NOT xxLatinxxKingxx (probability got the ex's wrong)?
No! I'm IShadowOfLight lul.
I am amazed at you guys doing multiple Legendary Gears! I got Wondys and do not know if I will get Cheetahs and Beetles.

I continue to grind Guild because I want the customed Epics that were eaten by the glitch. High Guards Kopis, two Aegis of Athena, Shield of Golden Eagles, Cuirass of Herculean Might, Ceremonial Amazon Armor, Bracelets of Victory, and Boots of Hermes must all be accquired to return to where I was (I already re-acquired Boots of Argent Protection so just need the BoH to transform).

I don't know how to pursue the other Legendary Gears and still complete my WW inventory
Well if you have any characters that you like I guess just play them and you'll eventually get there.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Alright so I have Batman, Cheetah, and Power Girl Legendary Multiverses complete, I think I'm gonna go for Black Adam next, just because Catwoman's Augment is so lackluster that the 3,000 minutes just isn't worth it, and I feel like I'd finish the requirements waaay before the Minutes played.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Alright so I have Batman, Cheetah, and Power Girl Legendary Multiverses complete, I think I'm gonna go for Black Adam next, just because Catwoman's Augment is so lackluster that the 3,000 minutes just isn't worth it, and I feel like I'd finish the requirements waaay before the Minutes played.
I did over 5000 before they lowered WoWo to 3000. It was unpleasant, and I'm pretty sure I was done by then.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I did over 5000 before they lowered WoWo to 3000. It was unpleasant, and I'm pretty sure I was done by then.
Which should I go for next? I was thinking Black Adam, Catwoman, or Wonder Woman; at this point I already have the ones I want, I'm just going for them all at this point in order.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Which should I go for next? I was thinking Black Adam, Catwoman, or Wonder Woman; at this point I already have the ones I want, I'm just going for them all at this point in order.
I'd hate to tell someone how to suffer.

I can't get an excitement up for BA and I'm partial to WoWo, so I'm kind of hyper biased. WoWo is a 3000 min climb too, which you weren't wild about for CW. Otherwise she is not too bad.

You will be ending a lot of matches in MB lassos and Up Bashes so make a point of ending everything that way from the start if you go that route. And get her movie gear so you can blast a billion people through the wall with bash vs b3's. You don't have to do supers for her like SG which I think is nice since I have all these "how much time does it take to watch 100 supers anyway" thoughts.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I'd hate to tell someone how to suffer.

I can't get an excitement up for BA and I'm partial to WoWo, so I'm kind of hyper biased. WoWo is a 3000 min climb too, which you weren't wild about for CW. Otherwise she is not too bad.

You will be ending a lot of matches in MB lassos and Up Bashes so make a point of ending everything that way from the start if you go that route. And get her movie gear so you can blast a billion people through the wall with bash vs b3's. You don't have to do supers for her like SG which I think is nice since I have all these "how much time does it take to watch 100 supers anyway" thoughts.
Meh, I'll go for The Flash then Wonder Woman.