What's new

Legendary Multiverse Help

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Guild is all I know. (#GuildLife) However scanning the world's in Multiverse may provide some opportunities as might the Multiplayer Mode where your team fights another team
Yeah I thought so. I guess ill just try to look for a more active guild and keep grinding out myself lol

I have knocked out quite a few things for Crow but I see the 300 Silver Guild boxes and 250 gear pieces being the most time consuming to finish lol

Stanlos

Noob
Yeah I thought so. I guess ill just try to look for a more active guild and keep grinding out myself lol

I have knocked out quite a few things for Crow but I see the 300 Silver Guild boxes and 250 gear pieces being the most time consuming to finish lol
Boss Battle are great for that

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Literally the last requirement I have until I get Cheetah's Legendary Tail is 3,000,000 damage. I'm 2,720,638/3,000,000. Bunch of crap.

Stanlos

Noob
Maaan. Still getting dripped gear. Barely making faster progress now than when it was only epic. 150 left.:(
The Double Rewards, Double Challenge Rewards, and the gold related buffs will help there. Rarity Boost I suppose will also help since almost everything that drops will be for your character. The first ones give you more boxes for more chances at the gear.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
The Diamond Guild event should help
I'm not doing Guild. I made my own guild of one to meet requirements, and I'm keeping it. It's worthless for actually doing anything by yourself, but kind of fun anyway. Also I get squat from the boxes. I've gotten the most out of just letting the AI do endless runs then buying silvers for an occasional hit (I think 50-60% of their drops are rares.) I got about 80-100 yesterday, so I think I can get there today.

I lost a few days letting the S.G. AI try and do stuff while I was busy thinking I would still get plenty of WoWo hits. Didn't really work out. Now I'm all late to the party.

Stanlos

Noob
I'm not doing Guild. I made my own guild of one to meet requirements, and I'm keeping it. It's worthless for actually doing anything by yourself, but kind of fun anyway. Also I get squat from the boxes. I've gotten the most out of just letting the AI do endless runs then buying silvers for an occasional hit (I think 50-60% of their drops are rares.) I got about 80-100 yesterday, so I think I can get there today.

I lost a few days letting the S.G. AI try and do stuff while I was busy thinking I would still get plenty of WoWo hits. Didn't really work out. Now I'm all late to the party.
But you will arrive at the party in style sporting Diana's Gleaming Armaments!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
What's everyone's best method for getting play time with a character? I've been having my AI doing endless and so far I'm less then 20 hours away from unlocking Wonder Woman's. That said, it feels extremely slow.

Stanlos

Noob
What's everyone's best method for getting play time with a character? I've been having my AI doing endless and so far I'm less then 20 hours away from unlocking Wonder Woman's. That said, it feels extremely slow.
I used the Guild objectives. By pursuing the completion of Multiverse 3 you log a lot of the requirements

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I'm done with Batman's and Cheetah's. I'm on my 2nd and 3rd towers for Blue Beetle and Super Girl. Literally there's only one requirement stopping me in both cases. For Blue Beetle it's Guild Events, 70/200, and for Supergirl it's Damage Dealt, 1.8m/3m.

Stanlos

Noob
I'm done with Batman's and Cheetah's. I'm on my 2nd and 3rd towers for Blue Beetle and Super Girl. Literally there's only one requirement stopping me in both cases. For Blue Beetle it's Guild Events, 70/200, and for Supergirl it's Damage Dealt, 1.8m/3m.
Those should be easy to square. Lead Boss Battles with Supergirl. Do as many of the required Completions on the stubby towers or 8 opponent towers. You're like a weekend away. A week at the most with a leisurely pace.

Stanlos

Noob
If you are great with her combos leading the Boss Battles for the Damage Boss (the ones with a bar instead of a number) will be really good