What's new

Legendary Gear and their Augments

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
I have that set. I have all her sets and that’s the worst one she has.

Says she takes 25% less damage when Yoshi is out but all it takes is one hit, or even a teched grab, and it’s gone. She doesn’t even get to really enjoy the benefit
Does she take reduced block damage?

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Another one, this time for Batman.

- New Tech: Batman can triple jump forward and away

- Battle-Rangs: Increases Batarang damage by 10%.

- Mechanized Swarm: Increases the Mechanical Bats' damage by 50%.

Go to the 7:10 minute mark.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
With this lame second set of Legendary Multiverses, I'm desperately hoping that Doctor Fate, Poison Ivy, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Green Arrow don't get such lackluster Legendaries. Especially Green Arrow and Doctor Fate.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I'm confused, aside from some of them these looking cool why do you guys care about the effects?
Nothing is topping infinite cat as the others actually let you play the damn game, like that's so insanely busted that the rest should be shit like batman gets 12 mechanical bats and Deadshot's bullets are all unblockable. plus they'll never be used anyway. Am I missing something here?

Reactions: jmt

Roy Arkon

I'm confused, aside from some of them these looking cool why do you guys care about the effects?
Nothing is topping infinite cat as the others actually let you play the damn game, like that's so insanely busted that the rest should be shit like batman gets 12 mechanical bats and Deadshot's bullets are all unblockable. plus they'll never be used anyway. Am I missing something here?
You can still use them in the non competitive meta, and the fact that they can still have some great effects makes them worth getting them and try them at least a few times.

That is why peopme care about yhe effects.

jmt

Noob
You do realize Deadshots does absolutely nothing game changing? It gives him extra XP if he lands the winning blow with a bullet.

Yeah scarecrows is trash /sarcasm
No I never checked because I dont care about deadshot. I get it though, you think it's good. Awesome.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I'm pretty sure Dex-Starr becomes a recharging trait in the same vein as Brainiac's, rather then being infinitely spammable like I think people are assuming in here.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
No I never checked because I dont care about deadshot. I get it though, you think it's good. Awesome.
I think traumatize is a good move and this only augments it. It's not the best but it's definitely not the worse.

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
What's so funny about the name?
Phrasing implies (to me only, perhaps) that it was the first one, being showcased. Not that it was simply the first showcase.

Only joking really though... not terribly interested in the accolade of grindiest brainiac player....

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
It would make me increadibly salty if Robin's Legendary gear would be to allow him to throw fullscreen trait. It's something that I've wanted on his base character for awhile now (just yellow trait).

Roy Arkon

A video showcasing a tier list for all of the Legendaries so far.

Personal opinion, Swamp Thing's Legendary should be higher, as well as Bane's, but everything else seems right.

Last edited:
Only Brainiac's left to update now. Catwoman's seems really really underwhelming considering she's already guaranteed scratches from parrying moves and it's not hard to get scratches in the first place. Deadshot's sounds interestingish but it depends on what the "bonus reward" is
My brother just got his Legendary and what it does is a random Player/CPU whether it be online or multiverse will have (Contract kill) Beside their name at the top. Now I don't know if all the rewards are just credits, But at the end of the Match he was Rewarded 50k Credits. My brother is Murderzone4 on the Ps4 Leader Boards and I do have Pictures I just don't know how to post them here lol

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
My brother just got his Legendary and what it does is a random Player/CPU whether it be online or multiverse will have (Contract kill) Beside their name at the top. Now I don't know if all the rewards are just credits, But at the end of the Match he was Rewarded 50k Credits. My brother is Murderzone4 on the Ps4 Leader Boards and I do have Pictures I just don't know how to post them here lol
That's a lot of credits.

Sagrawa

Noob
Have you, since your post, acquired some more info on this? I talked to the guy who got it first before, but he said he only got extremely crappy rewards. Did your brother get that 50k more often?