What's new

Legendary Gear and their Augments

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
@Youphemism

Scarecrow gets a MB traumatize that reverses controls and disables special moves

Supergirl gets rapid fire lasers

Black Adam's Lightning storm gear move drains meter

Last edited:

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Supergirl:

Solar Charge: 15% damage increase while Suncharge is active
Laser Danger: Supergirl can now rapidly fire multiple Kryptonian Lasers

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
The Flash:

Quicker Than The Eye: Special Moves have a 5% chance to critical hit for 20% more damage
The Speed Zone: Flash now has 3 versions of his character power

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Even more Legendary Gear was found:

First for Black Adam.

Power of Seth: Orbs of Seth's duration (Adam's Trait) is now 5% longer.

Syphoning Power: Lightning Storm (DF1) can now drain Meter from the opponent.

Also here are the full details for Swamp Thing:

Flying Plants: Swamp Thing can now Air Dash.

Chlorophyll: Swamp Thing gains 2% health as long as he stands in Abigail's Garden (Swamp's Trait)

Go to the 6:58 mark.

Also here are the full details for Bane:

Straight Damage: Bane no longer gets a debuff for using his Trait.

Venom Rage: When Bane is at 5% health on the 2nd health bar, he gets 20% damage for all of his moves.

ALSO IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not listed on the details for that Gear, but it turns out that when you do use the Trait while having this gear, Bane doesn't get any debuff, but he does deals damage to himself, and the higher level of Venom he uses, the more damage he deals to himself.

Go to the 5:18 mark.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I think Ivy's will be that Night Shade doesn't disappear when she's hit.
There's an epic gear set bonus that has her taking less damage when her trait's active as well.
I have that set. I have all her sets and that’s the worst one she has.

Says she takes 25% less damage when Yoshi is out but all it takes is one hit, or even a teched grab, and it’s gone. She doesn’t even get to really enjoy the benefit

Roy Arkon

Another one, this time for Catwoman.

Stinging Whip: All of Catwoman's Whip attacks deal 10% more damage.

Get Scratched: The scratches that Catwoman gets for her Trait are no longer random, instead she gets them by either parrying moves of connecting Whip attacks. That means she has more control on how to use her Trait.

jmt

Noob
Have you seen how dumb the scarecrow requirements are? Open 300 silver guild motherboxes and other trash wtf????

jmt

Noob
Scarecrows legendary gear is garbage wow. What a fucking joke.

Reversed inputs???? loooool trash

Roy Arkon

Scarecrows legendary gear is garbage wow. What a fucking joke.

Reversed inputs???? loooool trash
So reversing the inputs so the opponent would have almost no chance to do anything is trash? Have you seen Relentless Jadon in MKX? If that's Trash I wonder........

Fuck it there is nothing to wonder about:DOGE

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Only Brainiac's left to update now. Catwoman's seems really really underwhelming considering she's already guaranteed scratches from parrying moves and it's not hard to get scratches in the first place. Deadshot's sounds interestingish but it depends on what the "bonus reward" is

jmt

Noob
So reversing the inputs so the opponent would have almost no chance to do anything is trash? Have you seen Relentless Jadon in MKX? If that's Trash I wonder........

Fuck it there is nothing to wonder about:DOGE
You clearly have never used scarecrow

Roy Arkon

You clearly have never used scarecrow
Yes I never used Scarecrow on a high level, but I also never used Relentless Jason at a high level, and just playing against him alone was good enough to actually feel how tough it is to fight against him when he is at the right hands, and then he can mass up your inputs at any given moment. And Scarecrow is a very good character in IJ2, after we saw how far he can go thanks to Whiteboi, and the fact that now he can reverse inputs, that makes him a huge threat, even if it's only in the non-competitive field.