What's new

Lebron James, your thoughts on his choice of a new team...

I cant stand Cleveland sports teams, never had. I root for Cincinnati teams (Bengals and the Reds, who are doing pretty good this year) and of course, Columbus teams (Blue Jackets and the Crew), not to mention I'm hardcore Ohio State :D

But, they wouldnt be closing because LeBron isnt there, but because the team turns into a bottom dweller, always coming in last or near last place, getting lottery pics year after year, etc. That might happen tho because he left. Keep in mind, LeBron is from Akron, Ohio which is about 30-45m's from Cleveland, so he is a hometown dude.

And no, i wasnt there. Dark Rob and Sweet Johnny Cage were doing commentary. :)
How far is Cle from Cin?

That reminds me im boycotting the NCAA for the sanctions on USC.

Yes, back on topic now. I dont really like Lebron either, I hope he and Miami fail this and every season after.

Tim Static

Adminerator
How far is Cle from Cin?

That reminds me im boycotting the NCAA for the sanctions on USC.

Yes, back on topic now. I dont really like Lebron either, I hope he and Miami fail this and every season after.
Cincy is about 200 miles south of Columbus and Cleveland is about 120 miles north of Cleveland. Cleveland is the most Northern in the border and Cincy is Southwest on the border.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, yeah dem was about to say I think maybe I'll make a MLB thread to discuss that but yeah...or to make a thread with most successful teams anyway.

Anywho, @Tim oh I didn't know that about Lebron being from there. Interesting. Hey how far are you from like St. Louis and Royals? I have a few friends who also live in that general area around you who love the Royals or Cards. Yeah, Reds aren't doing to shabby this year.

Hey I wonder if they'll be selling some kind of anti-lebron shirts(sometimes you see crazy things like that) but I'm sure he has to know he's going to get booed, he may get some cheers...