What's new

Leaving A Match If You Know You Lost

Elias6999

Mournful Master
I don’t mind getting teabagged or fatalitied, its part of the game. Even in ranked sets. I just go grab a glass of water. Some of you guys are taking this WAY too seriously lol

Elias6999

Mournful Master
I don’t mind getting teabagged or fatalitied, its part of the game, I just go grab a glass of water. Some of you guys are taking the game way too seriously. just take a break, stretch, grab a glass of water, and calm down!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
OP, I feel like this is more an issue of frustration than anything else. You're not going to win every match and losing is part of improving. I know it takes a couple more seconds if they fatal but it's not significant enough for you to say you'd save a lot of time by quitting. You want to escape the fatality and you want to take something away from your opponent who defeated you instead of them taking something from you.

Imo, quitting when someone is teabagging is justified.
What's the difference between a Fatality or t-bags? It's all the same thing, they all add salt to the wound because when you get to that Finish him/her screen, you can do whatever you want to your opponent and people don't like that feeling of powerlessness. But if you lose, you'll get fataled or T-bag and I don't see what's wrong with that. I mean if you lose, it's your own fault, you're at the mercy of the opponent and that's how it is.

Idc if other people concede. I play for fun and I have it either way winning or losing. Also I've been victim to/made so many last pixel comebacks, that I take the 0.01% chance to actually do it.

I love quitalities though, so keep doing what you doing.

TO be honest, I do it all the time to sabe time. If it countss as a victory for them, i really don't see the problem. I normally do it when the last hit is a fatal blow that will kill for sure, i just don't wanna waste time when i know i lost and i don't do any harm to the opponent by leaving.

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
I don’t mind getting teabagged or fatalitied, its part of the game. Even in ranked sets. I just go grab a glass of water. Some of you guys are taking this WAY too seriously lol
Yeah, I usually check my texts or grab a drink during that time if I lose. I just can't imagine being in that big of a rush that you can't take less than 20 seconds. If you get that frustrated, chances are you probably need a breather anyway.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I've dipped out of a few matches after it says finish him. KL pisses me off to no end and it's turned me into those pros on stream that would -> Start, Restart Match right away. D:

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
I don‘t really get why so many people think it‘s bad, it doesn‘t hurt anybody and if he wants to safe time then why not, you can still watch the fatality.

I usually let them do their fatality if it was a good set but sometimes I don‘t want to waste my time so I just leave as well and message them with a gg and never ever was a person butthurt about it like many of you seem to be.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
The best part was in MKX where you pressed pause at finish him, and you still had control over the menu during the fatal if you opened it before.
So if he fataled you, you would just quit the game and cause a 20 second freeze for the guy, and after that he would still need to watch the fatal by himself, with you being long gone.

Too bad they fixed it in MK11 as the pause menu autocloses if you get fataled.

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Playing against Erron, my shit whiffs, still manages to be a close game. Dude wins with puddle BS and riflestance. And of course they always teabag into the very last moment before fatal window ends, and he does his slow ass trap fatality. I swear, everything Erron does just stops time. I ain't sticking around for that charade. I don't mind getting fataled in general though, but there's limit to the BS I wanna sit through

Feels good to meet the sucker next game and smash him with Jax cause Erron's not the only one with a busted fatal blow :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
OP, I feel like this is more an issue of frustration than anything else. You're not going to win every match and losing is part of improving. I know it takes a couple more seconds if they fatal but it's not significant enough for you to say you'd save a lot of time by quitting. You want to escape the fatality and you want to take something away from your opponent who defeated you instead of them taking something from you.

What's the difference between a Fatality or t-bags? It's all the same thing, they all add salt to the wound because when you get to that Finish him/her screen, you can do whatever you want to your opponent and people don't like that feeling of powerlessness. But if you lose, you'll get fataled or T-bag and I don't see what's wrong with that. I mean if you lose, it's your own fault, you're at the mercy of the opponent and that's how it is.
Just like teabagging and Fatalities are in the game, so is quitting. I personally don’t quit but I can understand why people quit when someone teabags or fatals. No point in sitting through it tbh. I have been rage quit on probably more than anyone on this site from my time playing UMK3 on XBL, after the 10,000+ time, you stop caring and just accept that it will happen.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
not against this, or the quitality .... this is fine ....

what is not fine, is when people just pull the plug off , as some assholes piece of shit human gargabes are doing in Kombat League and sometimes, in Ranked Mode .... this is mean .....

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I teabagged somebody the other day just to see what would happen lol. He beat me like 3 times and then I beat him the 4th so I teabagged the during the whole fatality. He jumped on the mic quick, all out of breath and hyperventilating. “Why you teabaggin bruh, I just beat you 3 times bruh, you’re garbage, etc, etc.” People take that shit so serious it’s quite funny.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I teabagged somebody the other day just to see what would happen lol. He beat me like 3 times and then I beat him the 4th so I teabagged the during the whole fatality. He jumped on the mic quick, all out of breath and hyperventilating. “Why you teabaggin bruh, I just beat you 3 times bruh, you’re garbage, etc, etc.” People take that shit so serious it’s quite funny.
oh yeah, you can find out some really stressful dudes, with none sense of humour at all .... if people react and behave like this for an online game, you can imagine how they do with real life and real problems, hahaha :p:cool:

Last edited:

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
NRS needs really to do something against ragequitters.

And let them forfeit the match when their connection is gone.

Just like teabagging and Fatalities are in the game, so is quitting. I personally don’t quit but I can understand why people quit when someone teabags or fatals. No point in sitting through it tbh. I have been rage quit on probably more than anyone on this site from my time playing UMK3 on XBL, after the 10,000+ time, you stop caring and just accept that it will happen.
do you have any evidence of ppl ragequiting on you. why should someone ragequit on an scrublord like you!?
back up your shit man, no one here believes your imaginary storys lul.
the only evidence of you is your mk server trash biography which seems on point lul

not against this, or the quitality .... this is fine ....

what is not fine, is when people just pull the plug off , as some assholes piece of shit human gargabes are doing in Kombat League and sometimes, in Ranked Mode .... this is mean .....
I absolutely agree, this was huge problem in Dragon Ball and one of the many reasons I stopped playing that game.

hatyr

ball roll enjoyer.
I noticed that Saltface goes to the PS4 home screen for 10-20 seconds when he loses; guessing it's an "out of sight, out of mind" thing not having to watch the teabags, etc. You're not forced to watch anything... I'm gonna try this, actually.

in between the time when finish him/her pops up or even before it pops up like because you got hit with fatal blow. and po,ssible fatal, teabag, mercy, outtro, match results, game message pop ups; you save so much time by just leaving. that's probably the one thing i've loved about nrs games online. if I lost or there's a huge amount of unplayable lag, I don't have to sit there for any bullshit. I can just leave. I very rarely do fatals myself. I don't do brutals since the conditions are sometimes a little out of reach. I just hit them after finish him/her and keep it moving.

The best part was in MKX where you pressed pause at finish him, and you still had control over the menu during the fatal if you opened it before.
So if he fataled you, you would just quit the game and cause a 20 second freeze for the guy, and after that he would still need to watch the fatal by himself, with you being long gone.

Too bad they fixed it in MK11 as the pause menu autocloses if you get fataled.
gotta have that frame 1 pause to quit tech