What's new

General/Other - Pretty Lady LeatherFace Pretty Lady PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Wazzup Guys

After an Awesome Kombat kast , leatherFace Pretty lady variation definitly will cause Super Salty online / offline , TIME TO MAKE AN TEXAS ONLINE CHAINSAW MASS.......SALTY !!!!!!
Lets talk about the "maybe" best Zooning in the Game !!!

Saw Toss (BF2) = High Projectile

EX Saw Toss = Mid

Low Saw Toss = Low Projectile

EX Low Saw Toss

Air Projetciles

Low Saw Toss (in Air)

EX Low Sae Toss in Air

Saw Toss (in Air)

EX Saw Toss (in Air)

They don't show us Up Saw Toss (DB2)

My main for sure ....

Last edited:

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
His instant air game is gonna be stupid. Luckily those mids seem like they can be low-profiled. Teleport characters are gonna have more to work with though. He's fair.

themanDan

The saw is family
Because I think the idea of chucking god damn chainsaws at your opponents is just too good an idea to pass up on.
Tbh, I was against the idea of Leather having a zoning variation, and denny's post explains it perfectly. I'm not going to say the variation looks bad, it's just not my idea of what Leatherface is about, but chucking chainsaws around the entire screen looks pretty cool, not gunna lie; so I feel Leatherface's variations satisfy everyone ; those who like to rushdown/command grab (however, given the fact that butcher apparently emphasizes rushdown, his command grab seems to push them quite far to continue rushdown pressure, but we'll see come March 1st) , midscreen space control w/ long reaching normals and strong mind games with his stance, and zone by chucking goddamn chainsaws around the entire screen lol.

I just can't wait to see the tech that people come up with for LF, seems like there's going to be plenty.

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Now that I put more thought into it, I feel this variation will be less about zoning, and more about the ability to compete with zoners.

Id have to see the frame data, but the damage is high on the projectiles and they seem to have tons of recovery. They also start up quick and travel pretty fast. This makes up to be a trading projectile and less of a zoning one.

I may be wrong though. And honestly while I think this variation will be the best or one of his best, I thought it was the most underwhelming.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
after 1st march , Massacre begins ,the Leather Lab will open and lets see those projectiles against the entire roost , i wanna know how "zooneing" this variation is & try to make the best zooning char in mk history (will use Killer and Butcher variation as well).

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Definitely checking this variation out. I'm a big zoner (I haven't picked up cybernetic Kano yet lol) so this will be good. Anything with zoning and mixups I'm all over it.

This variation really piqued my interest. Unfortunately it was the one they decided to show off the least. Regardless, after I've spent time with Smoke/Sektor and Bo I really intend to dig into Pretty Lady. I recall being so let down when I saw the KP2 trailer but since then I have been nothing but impressed with everything they've shown off thus far.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
After re watching I'm beginning to think butcher will be his best. Almost easily. Killer will be his worst. Pretty lady will probably be reeeeeally good still tho. Ex IA chainsaw toss will cover a very large portion of the screen.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
With what Killer and Butcher offer, PL seems kinda bland.
Does he have a good backdash? Whats gonna keep them away if you miss-time a saw throw? They look -a week on whiff

If this guy is "best" zoner, then Slasher is top5

gibster13

A fan of fans
He whiffed a chainsaw throw right above him and still had time to block. Bland perhaps but his keep out was good.

Remember they really hold back on what they show (combos,tech) and stuff. There could more more potential

Status
Not open for further replies.