What's new

General/Other - Pretty Lady LeatherFace Pretty Lady PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they forgot to show one special zoning move where he throws the chainsaw from the ground upwards diagonally. The move was called something like up chainsaw.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
The best advice I can give right now, is once with have him in training mode start looking for a pattern we can use against are opponent:

- Low Fireball, Mid(?) Fireball, & IAFB in neutral.

- IAFB, Mid(?) Fireball, & IAFB on wakeup

Just throwing some ideas out there, wanna see how far we can go with his "zoning"

gibster13

A fan of fans
It's best not to pattern zoning imo….Im hoping exfireballs are plus on block

I hope its like kabal, zoning back like IAFB IAFB IAFB

themanDan

The saw is family
I think they forgot to show one special zoning move where he throws the chainsaw from the ground upwards diagonally. The move was called something like up chainsaw.
I think that's the anti air chainsaw move where he swipes at an upward angle with his saw; he's got it in every variation.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
maybe the worst post ive ever seen on this site
:eek::eek::eek::eek: man I totally disagree with you opinion but this isn't the place to get into it.

....just know that what you said is blasphemy:p

The old one looks too silly, like Papa Smurf with third degree burns. Big nose, big ears, and just not creepy at all.
The new Freddy portrayed by Jackie Earle Haley looks more realistic and serious, hell Jackie without any makeup is still creepier than old Freddy...

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
It depends on opponent but one can adapt to the pattern…..Im not saying be random. If you mean have a couple of patterns and alternate between then yes. I have heard he zones like kabal
Yes, I was giving example to diffrent patterns you can use against your opponent. And if your opponent adapt to one pattern, change accordingly...

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles

The old one looks too silly, like Papa Smurf with third degree burns. Big nose, big ears, and just not creepy at all.
The new Freddy portrayed by Jackie Earle Haley looks more realistic and serious, hell Jackie without any makeup is still creepier than old Freddy...
Different times so the make up of course would be a little better 20 year later but I really liked old Freddy humor and personality instead of how new Freddy just sounds like rorschach which he always played in watchmen

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Hard to say how good his zoning actually is based on what we've seen. There is more to zoning than simply the projectiles. My money is on Sektor being one of the best.

The one thing that looks very strong for Pretty Lady is just how massive the hitbox is on the chainsaw, and how many angles he can cover. Between the standing mid, standing up, standing low, air mid and air low, he's not lacking for options.

If you consider the chainsaw footsies the character universally has, he does control a lot of space.

The thing I would be interested in seeing is if he has combo enders which knock the opponent back far enough to create the distance to zone properly.

Last edited:

REYTHEGREAT

Hard to say how good his zoning actually is based on what we've seen. There is more to zoning than simply the projectiles. My money is on Sektor being one of the best.

The one thing that looks very strong for Pretty Lady is just how massive the hitbox is on the chainsaw, and how many angles he can cover. Between the standing mid, standing high, standing low, air mid and air low, he's not lacking for options.

If you consider the chainsaw footsies the character universally has, he does control a lot of space.

The thing I would be interested in seeing is if he has combo enders which knock the opponent back far enough to create the distance to zone properly.
good point here.

This is what I'm worried about. I was hoping that ending a combo in chainsaw toss would knock them back but it really doesn't have any pushback at all. I'm hoping for a string similar to Quan's 141, or at least a good backdash. The throw doesn't offer very much distance so we NEED a good way to separate ourselves from opponents. Surely they wouldn't design a zoning character who couldn't send people away, right?

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Isn't the chainsaw spark a special thats universal to leatherface? As you know it restand your opponent, could look into that & see where that leads...

Status
Not open for further replies.