What's new

Combo List - Leatherface Leatherface BNB List

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Someone please clean up the OP. We need a list of BnBs which means anything starting with F21D2(except in Butcher) needs to be taken out. F2 is 32 frames, you are never going to hit that against someone who knows the MU.

I also personally feel that 2 bar combos are unpractical given that you are wasting a whole extra bar for not enough damage to make it worth your while. That might just be me though.

I don't mean to come off as harsh but when I was learning LF a few days ago it was a pain going through these combos and finding out half were impractical because they involved a 32 frame OH lol.

*edited for clarification

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

Also @Alien Substance could you add the following combos to the OP for Pretty Lady and Butcher?

Pretty Lady
MIdscreen
(Meterless)
F3 bd4 F21D2 F12 db4- 27% (leaves them fullscreen for zoning purposes)
F12 bd4 F21D2 F12 db4- 30%
12 bd4 F21D1 F12 db4- 30%
(1 bar)
F3 bd4 f21D2 f4 EX df4 njp f12 db4- 36%
F12 bd4 f21D2 f4 EX df4 njp f12 db4- 40%
12 bd4 f21D2 f4 EX df4 njp f12 db4- 40%

Corner
(Meterless)
F3 bd4 f21D2 f12 db1- 31%
F12 bd4 f21d2 f12 db1-34%
122 bd4 f21d2 f12 db1- 34%
(1 bar)
F12 bd4 F21D2 njp F4 EX df4 4 db1- 40%
12 bd4 f21d2 njp F4 EX df4 4 db1- 40%
F3 bd4 f21d2 njp F4 EX DF4 4 db1- 36%

Also @Alien Substance could you add the following combos to the OP for Pretty Lady and Butcher?
Added. I don't play Leatherface, so I'll tell you where I thought I should put them:
Pretty Lady
MIdscreen
(Meterless)
F3 bd4 F21D2 F12 db4- 27% (leaves them fullscreen for zoning purposes)
F12 bd4 F21D2 F12 db4- 30%
12 bd4 F21D1 F12 db4- 30%
(1 bar)
F3 bd4 f21D2 f4 EX df4 njp f12 db4- 36%
F12 bd4 f21D2 f4 EX df4 njp f12 db4- 40%
12 bd4 f21D2 f4 EX df4 njp f12 db4- 40%
I edited the above into Pretty Lady's section, and the below combos were added to Butcher's section.
Corner
(Meterless)
F3 bd4 f21D2 f12 db1- 31%
F12 bd4 f21d2 f12 db1-34%
122 bd4 f21d2 f12 db1- 34%
(1 bar)
F12 bd4 F21D2 njp F4 EX df4 4 db1- 40%
12 bd4 f21d2 njp F4 EX df4 4 db1- 40%
F3 bd4 f21d2 njp F4 EX DF4 4 db1- 36%
----
Someone please clean up the OP. We need a list of BnBs which means anything starting with F21D2(except in Butcher) needs to be taken out. F2 is 32 frames, you are never going to hit that against someone who knows the MU.

I also personally feel that 2 bar combos are unpractical given that you are wasting a whole extra bar for not enough damage to make it worth your while. That might just be me though.

I don't mean to come off as harsh but when I was learning LF a few days ago it was a pain going through these combos and finding out half were impractical because they involved a 32 frame OH lol.

You (or any other dedicated/semi-dedicated Leatherface player who would be willing to make more consistent updates when necessary,) are allowed to make an updated/refined Bread 'n' Butter thread. Communication would be appreciated here so that there wouldn't be two people making a combo thread at the same time, unaware of what the other is doing. Alternatively, you/someone else may tag me and post Leather's BnB details so that I can edit them into the original post -- the edits can range from adding few combos to a whole revamp of the original post. In the latter case, it might be better to make a new thread entirely.

Zoidberg747

Added. I don't play Leatherface, so I'll tell you where I thought I should put them:

I edited the above into Pretty Lady's section, and the below combos were added to Butcher's section.

----

You (or any other dedicated/semi-dedicated Leatherface player who would be willing to make more consistent updates when necessary,) are allowed to make an updated/refined Bread 'n' Butter thread. Communication would be appreciated here so that there wouldn't be two people making a combo thread at the same time, unaware of what the other is doing. Alternatively, you/someone else may tag me and post Leather's BnB details so that I can edit them into the original post -- the edits can range from adding few combos to a whole revamp of the original post. In the latter case, it might be better to make a new thread entirely.
Yeah it might be best to make a new thread I dunno.

For reference those corner combos were for pretty lady too. I forgot to take out Butcher as I didnt have time to write his stuff down so thats on me. Thanks.

FallofSeraphs76

Beware of a sharp edged weapon,called human being

Dude you ain't kidding!! F2 is so slow I swear the game goes into an extra slow motion when this move is done. It doesn't feel right at all. I really don't even understand why they made it that slow!

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Dude you ain't kidding!! F2 is so slow I swear the game goes into an extra slow motion when this move is done. It doesn't feel right at all. I really don't even understand why they made it that slow!
it makes a very good trip guard. as soon as you see them jump and they can't hit you throw it out and it should connect just about as they hit the ground.

You do have enough advantage off ground sparks to hit them with f2...

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
New combo tech? Instead of NJP after a popup (like bs1 MB or DF4 EX), s3 and then f12 in to chain sparks. So his f12 midscreen punish would be
f12 BS1 MB, run 3, f12 bd4, ji1 f12 db1 for 44%. With an NJP it was only 42% before.

Zoidberg747

They didn't want him to have a comboable 50/50. Which I agree with.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I don't know if this kombo's been posted already, but I wanted to share it
input: F1,2xxBS1MB NJP 1,2xxBD4 F1,2xxDB1 (it should be noted that an additional F1 can be added before the 1,2BD4 for 2% extra damage)

What's your guys highest combo off 122?I can only get 35 lol
Meterless? What variaton?
If it's meterless I'm pretty sure 35% is the limit

Last edited:

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
since f21D2 f4 EX df4 doesnt connect anymore replace it with :

f12 bd4 f21d2 f12ex up saw run f12 db1

easy 1 bar 40% midscreen

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
since f21D2 f4 EX df4 doesnt connect anymore replace it with :

f12 bd4 f21d2 f12ex up saw run f12 db1

easy 1 bar 40% midscreen
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get the last DB1 to connect. I think it may be that I'm starting from the start positions and hitting the wall before the end of the combo. If I do F1exDB2 instead of F12 it connects fine but loses 2%.

Any advice?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get the last DB1 to connect. I think it may be that I'm starting from the start positions and hitting the wall before the end of the combo. If I do F1exDB2 instead of F12 it connects fine but loses 2%.

Any advice?
Just tested it and it works fine even on a pit stage which is small (started from start positions too )
What you need to do is start hitting them with f12(after ex up saw and run) when they are high in the air,

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Glad to see some of us playing pretty lady. Do we have a list on jails, like what strings are safe to end on up saw or even bf2 against certain hurtboxes?

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
Just tested it and it works fine even on a pit stage which is small (started from start positions too )
What you need to do is start hitting them with f12(after ex up saw and run) when they are high in the air,
I will have to try some more. It seemed more like I was getting them when they were too high, as the DB1 whiffed under them against the wall.

If I can get this down it will make Pretty Lady an attractive option. My main concern was damage up close, but this combo would answer that perfectly.

Does F4 have any use now?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I will have to try some more. It seemed more like I was getting them when they were too high, as the DB1 whiffed under them against the wall.

If I can get this down it will make Pretty Lady an attractive option. My main concern was damage up close, but this combo would answer that perfectly.

Does F4 have any use now?
Loool I thought its whiffing over them :D I dont know man i never got it like this ,it hits 8/10 times and these two times it will whiff but over them not under lol

Btw I created this combo today :D

As for f4 since its only +5 on hit now I dont see any use for it .

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
Loool I thought its whiffing over them :D I dont know man i never got it like this ,it hits 8/10 times and these two times it will whiff but over them not under lol

Btw I created this combo today :D

As for f4 since its only +5 on hit now I dont see any use for it .
I will just practice it more. It would be great to have a simple 40% punish up close for Pretty Lady.

Such a shame about F4. Its only use and purpose was nerfed out of existence. Just one more frame of stun and it would be usable.