What's new

Learn a new character

Enenra

Go to hell.
Sorry for the delay, life happened.
Wemfs: Shang Tsung, Skarlet, Scorpion
NKZero: Reptile, Rain, Liu Kang
Enenra (repicking for myself): Ermac, Reptile, Scorpion
I'm very happy with Scorpion. Mind games are for awesome people.

Lulzlou

Noob
I would like to give this a try. I'm new to all of this and I'm still trying to figure out who my main is. I know how to use Mileena, Raiden, SubZero, Kung Lao and Kitana. I'm no where near good with any of them but I can't decide on what other character to try out. I'm not big on zoners though.

I'm not ditching Mileena though. I love playing matches with her but I feel like I need a second or third toon to spend equal time with.

Hopefully I get something interesting

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
This is cool/fun, count me in. I main Kitana and Sindel with Sheeva and Quan Chi as my 3rd and 4th. I am opposed to DLC characters as well as that God aweful Kratos!

Enenra

Go to hell.
Lulzlou: Quan Chi, Jax, Kabal
RunwayMafia: Ermac, Sindel, Skarlet and since this was so thick with zoners I drew a fourth who was Sub Zero

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Well...Sindel is already one of my mains...and I consider Skarlet DLC (which I mentioned those are the characters I'm objected to, lol ) :) With the list you gave me I'm gonna go with Sub-Zero...he looks nifty!

Enenra

Go to hell.
Well...Sindel is already one of my mains...and I consider Skarlet DLC (which I mentioned those are the characters I'm objected to, lol ) :) With the list you gave me I'm gonna go with Sub-Zero...he looks nifty!
Ah shit, sorry dude. It's 1:30 and I don't how to read to begin with. Glad you're happy with Sub Zero. I'll redraw if you want though.

EDIT: Never mind that...
RunwayMafia: Jax, Rain, Sub Zero.

NKZero

Noob
I had a strange feeling that Reptile was going to be one of the three lol. I've got an awesome choice between Rain, Reptile and Liu Kang but my decision is already made.

Reptile it is then.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So... this still going? haha ... B/c I'd like to try it out.

Let's see:

Mains (atm): Raiden, Sub-Zero
Former mains: Smoke, Rain
Dabbled/Still learning: Johnny Cage, Shang Tsung

Characters I won't play: Sheeva, Mileena

Enenra

Go to hell.
Sgt Reed 24: Baraka, Freddy, Cyber Sub Zero. And for the hell of it because I'm not sure about that selction: Noob was the fourth pick. You do have Raiden to cover up the bad matchups though lol
StrandedBigMac: Sub, Kabal, Kitana
Ironically, I picked out all 4 DLC and Sheeva before I got Sub Zero.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Oh really? Baraka just seems so... so... sloooow. I've played with him a little bit before and usually end up spamming 3 moves. Spin, Spark, and Blade Charge. lmao

Maybe I'll just go with all 3. Freddy's zoning looks freakin ridiculous from what I've seen by M2Dave. And CSZ would be a cool alternate to SZ.

Panque

Random foreign guy
I'd like to try this
Main: SZ
Sub: LK
Won't play: DLC (Don't have it), Noob, Mileena, Kitana, Jade, Sindel, Kano, Nightwolf, Raiden, Sheeva, Kratos (I know, quite a list)

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Mains: Reptile, Kano, Quan Chi, Mileena, and a forgotten Sub zero

Practiced with: Liu kang, Sektor, Raiden, Noob Saibot, and Kabal.

Will never main: Sheeva, kitana, jade, or any dlc char.