What's new

Match-up Discussion LBSH Cyrax is Broken Mu Chart

Alright, add SonicFox5000, trust me, I may look like a little scrub using a scrubby character, but you have no idea what you are in for lol.
Really TBH, the only matchup im scared to death to do is the Sonya vs Mileena matchup. I tried it vs Riu and it failed lol. So i went instant sonya and won!
hey great stuff at NEC and good job with your mil/sonya, and i'm not saying that your mil is bad or anything, i'm saying that you not beating my bro with her. Mil isn't good/ not beating someone who actually punishes every tele properly. I see countless ppl miss punishes on your mil when you tele, shameful, same thing i see when ppl get hit by multiple teles from PL. Just leave her alone, stay with sonya, and if evo is too far, then i guess you won't be seeing us unless you go to a MLG.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Oh who says i need to tele kick Johnny? Who the hell would tele kick johnny? Lol, i dont ex tele, i know whats punishable. Your currently acting like i play a scrub mileena or I'm like every other mileena lol. Just like how 16 Bit nows how to time his D1 cutter with Kitana, i know how to Tele kick, Sure i may make miscalculations and do it too early or late, but know how to use EVERYONE in the game lol. Literally. ive studied their frame data and know what they are capable of doing. Your money wont be so free if you are to go against my mileena lol. Dont look at me like the average mileena~
that's good because i know every character too we can do random for fun too. johnny has better ground game then mileena you will get yourself cornered. d4 prolly the best thing she can do vs johnny other than that its hard for mileena.

Sure she isnt, but that doesn't make her unviable lol. At the highest level, mileena vs johnny is winnable lol. Even kabal vs mileena is winnable, and kabal is her worst matchup lol
not at all, highest lvl, cage rapes her ass, dnt even need to jump, just get in and merk her. She has slow ass normals so he can pressure her easily, d4 to slow to beat out f3, and if you try and jump, you will get Anti aired. Also if you try and d3, that's -7 on block, can f3 right after and keep you pressured. You'll be backing up to the corner the whole fight, so good luck with that.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Sure she isnt, but that doesn't make her unviable lol. At the highest level, mileena vs johnny is winnable lol. Even kabal vs mileena is winnable, and kabal is her worst matchup lol
its winnable but not likely vs me. I still think rax beats her 7-3. johnny too. I downplay the shit out of her until proven otherwise. i love fighting vs mileena.

i think sektor is a clear 4-6 atleast he can insta-teleport bombs on reaction(ive seen sektors do this) and net from past midscreen he also does well in the footsies game and can outzone cyrax easy). he has good damage off of counter-zoning

freddy is on the hinge of being 4-6 albeit there is risk involed with the teleport... lets not forget freddy can punish hard too, its hard to trade with net when u have gspikes and amazing projectiles.... all freddy has too do is be super patient and careful and cyrax doesnt have much to do except for punishable shit to get in.

smoke is debatable 4-6 (smoke has damage too, not nearly as good up close but has the advantage in other areas...

cage is debatably even, cyrax has a 9 frame d3, his zoning isnt that good and his d1 in full combo punishable and his armor sucks.... cage can have fun in this matchup

im not disagreeing with you... i think cyrax isnt as ridiculous due to his lack of zoning... hes still ridiculous and a great rushdown character

i also think stryker can do some things in the matchup

not at all, highest lvl, cage rapes her ass, dnt even need to jump, just get in and merk her. She has slow ass normals so he can pressure her easily, d4 to slow to beat out f3, and if you try and jump, you will get Anti aired. Also if you try and d3, that's -7 on block, can f3 right after and keep you pressured. You'll be backing up to the corner the whole fight, so good luck with that.
d4 is still a good tool in the matchup but unlike sonyas its okay to block it... that shit has mad range

i think sektor is a clear 4-6 atleast he can insta-teleport bombs on reaction(ive seen sektors do this) and net from past midscreen he also does well in the footsies game and can outzone cyrax), freddy is on the hinge of being 4-6 albeit there is risk involed with the teleport... smoke is debatable 4-6 (smoke has damage too, not nearly as good up close but has the advantage... cage is debatably even, cyrax has a 9 frame d3, his zoning isnt that good and his d1 in full combo punishable and his armor sucks.... cage can have fun in this matchup
5-5, sektor has terrible pokes(d1 -7 on hit and d3 super stubby, d4 slow). It's already agreed that cyrax beat cage lmao.Freddy nope, one tradeoff equals death and rax can abuse his hitbox, also teles aren't hard baiting and punishing. Smoke not at all, can't deal with pressure(loses to cage, kabal, sonya, and jax just bcuz they pressure him). Smoke has no armor, good luck getting away from him safely. Cage got to deal with rax's d4 and bombs/nets, cage has to be real patient to get in. Another thing about sektor, b3,4 can be whiff punished for a full combo and standing 1 can be low poked every time.

d4 is still a good tool in the matchup but unlike sonyas its okay to block it... that shit has mad range
still 7 3 cage, stay on ground and dnt jump, she'll just corner herself. Once she's in the corner, the fight ends there. All her wakeups wont get her out safely and she has snail speed normals. Cages should not lose to mil at all, that's like kabal losing to mac, shouldn't happen.

still 7 3 cage, stay on ground and dnt jump, she'll just corner herself. Once she's in the corner, the fight ends there. All her wakeups wont get her out safely and she has snail speed normals. Cages should not lose to mil at all, that's like kabal losing to mac, shouldn't happen.
i agree on that one

SonicFox5000

The Best.
that's good because i know every character too we can do random for fun too. johnny has better ground game then mileena you will get yourself cornered. d4 prolly the best thing she can do vs johnny other than that its hard for mileena.
Im not saying the mathup is 5-5 lol, i just said i know how to play it. But we were originally talking about Cyrax vs mil which is what i said 6-4 lol

SonicFox5000

The Best.
hey great stuff at NEC and good job with your mil/sonya, and i'm not saying that your mil is bad or anything, i'm saying that you not beating my bro with her. Mil isn't good/ not beating someone who actually punishes every tele properly. I see countless ppl miss punishes on your mil when you tele, shameful, same thing i see when ppl get hit by multiple teles from PL. Just leave her alone, stay with sonya, and if evo is too far, then i guess you won't be seeing us unless you go to a MLG.
I dont tele with Mil against Johnny as much as i do. Who teles agains johnny just to get pressure lol?

I dont tele with Mil against Johnny as much as i do. Who teles agains johnny just to get pressure lol?
nvm bruh, your a good player and you proved your doubters wrong( i had to go thru this process at anaheim). Mil rax prolly 6 4 and lets call it a day haha, also you represetn the youngins of the community well, young people rule!!!!!!!!!!!

5-5, sektor has terrible pokes(d1 -7 on hit and d3 super stubby, d4 slow). It's already agreed that cyrax beat cage lmao.Freddy nope, one tradeoff equals death and rax can abuse his hitbox, also teles aren't hard baiting and punishing. Smoke not at all, can't deal with pressure(loses to cage, kabal, sonya, and jax just bcuz they pressure him). Smoke has no armor, good luck getting away from him safely. Cage got to deal with rax's d4 and bombs/nets, cage has to be real patient to get in. Another thing about sektor, b3,4 can be whiff punished for a full combo and standing 1 can be low poked every time.
i get your points with all of them but i think freddy can builde meter really effective, and dont forget one bad jump/air grab can be 40% vs freddy... i could see an advantage for freddy his zoning is insane.... not saying its not a risky matchup but cyrax doesnt have much at all too get in... i dont have to get too risky with my zoning i can be patient and stay out

as far as cage goes ive always said if its in any1s favor its cyrax's... but i dont see cyraxs zoning to be the worst threat and i think cages footsies are amazing... yeah you have to be patient, but being patient and effective wont get you blown up too bad.

i get your points with all of them but i think freddy can builde meter really effective, and dont forget one bad jump/air grab can be 40% vs freddy... i could see an advantage for freddy his zoning is insane.... not saying its not a risky matchup but cyrax doesnt have much at all too get in... i dont have to get too risky with my zoning i can be patient and stay out

as far as cage goes ive always said if its in any1s favor its cyrax's... but i dont see cyraxs zoning to be the worst threat and i think cages footsies are amazing... yeah you have to be patient, but being patient and effective wont get you blown up too bad.
nah rax has ways to get in, also once in, freddy is in trouble and has no good armor move to get out, can do ex claw on wakeup but that is meter wasted and that can lead to his death. m2dave also has rax v freddy 5-5, and he is the zoning master with him. m2dave fought noobe at an mlg and won only 3 2, and he said the matches were very close. Freddy isn't a highly picked char, so it's not easy pinning down his numbers exactly, but the points you are making are on point and analytical.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
i think sektor is a clear 4-6 atleast he can insta-teleport bombs on reaction(ive seen sektors do this) and net from past midscreen he also does well in the footsies game and can outzone cyrax easy). he has good damage off of counter-zoning

freddy is on the hinge of being 4-6 albeit there is risk involed with the teleport... lets not forget freddy can punish hard too, its hard to trade with net when u have gspikes and amazing projectiles.... all freddy has too do is be super patient and careful and cyrax doesnt have much to do except for punishable shit to get in.

smoke is debatable 4-6 (smoke has damage too, not nearly as good up close but has the advantage in other areas...

cage is debatably even, cyrax has a 9 frame d3, his zoning isnt that good and his d1 in full combo punishable and his armor sucks.... cage can have fun in this matchup

im not disagreeing with you... i think cyrax isnt as ridiculous due to his lack of zoning... hes still ridiculous and a great rushdown character

i also think stryker can do some things in the matchup
sektor insta air teleporting is dangerous unless you have like godlike reactions sektor won't be taking that risk alot. doing it on net is alot safer. cyrax doesn't have to throw bombs or nets to win this just get in. do shit like d1 ragdoll or d3 buzzsaw. sektor can't punish any of cyrax's pokes. sektor can't really attack cyrax. it's easily a 5-5 when both players know what each character can do.

smoke's damage is harder to do. zoning isn't really that good. smoke has to beat rax with footsies. I would say more of a 5-5. but rax is so much better than smoke up close I like 6-4 rax.

vs cage cyrax has super dangerous footsies vs cage that has to get in while rax doesn't have to get in to win it. Cyrax can go on the offense vs cage with cg mixups. and net if johnny pokes out the wrong time. d4 plus 15 on hit and when johnny is use to blocking d4 alot rax can do stuff like buzzsaw d4 buzzsaw. d1 exragdoll is not interuptible and rax can get out with that. also if johnny is looking for punishing pokes everytime rax can start command grab offense. this is still a 6-4 rax with the risk/reward more in cyrax's favor. p1 is a factor in this mu too because of rax can get out of pressure with standing 1 on p1 side. still super manageable for rax

stryker I feel cant do anything to rax besides zone. up close rax is far superior. he can't roll through nets and definitely doesn't want to take that trade. stryker can punish pokes so rax can abuse stuff like d1 ragdoll buzzsaw etc. cg and can be a lot more riskier than stryker can to win.

Freddy only has zoning I think. Freddy trying to approach cyrax would be bad for him. freddy shouldn't waste any meter in this match. just zone and stay away. even tho rax can throw lots of nets he can get a few sometimes and its a horrible trade for freddy. if rax gets in its all types of abusing that hitbox and freddy doesn't have the best way to get out. I think 5 5 is best number for this match

NariTuba

disMember
zoning isn't really that good. smoke has to beat rax with footsies
His zoning is good for building him meter, crucial against cyrax as usual. Smoke has to beat cyrax with footsies just as cyrax has to beat smoke up close; because they best eachother in those areas. It looks pretty even to me. Maybe a slight advantage for smoke can be argued because he has an easier time keeping the life lead.