Clearly this yellow death machine is top 5 and very broken

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
LBSH you've not played against:

- A top Kano
- A top Rain
- A top CSZ
- A top Baraka
LBSH I wouldn't lose to none of these character in tourny. lmao you wouldn't dare play any of these characters with your tournament life on the line besides Rain. Anyways cyrax is broken easily destroys all those characters

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
It's bad for Sheeva but probably not that bad. I'd say 7-3 maybe 8-2 at worst case scenario. I beat decent cyrax's often enough with her and I'm not that good to pull off near impossible wins with her.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i must disagree with the Rain matchup, i feel it's a 6-4, but rain being able to take meter is huge here, plus rain will always build meter for breakers quickly from his roundhouse pressure.

Edit: 7-3 kung lao? why do you feel it's so advantageous?

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
It's bad for Sheeva but probably not that bad. I'd say 7-3 maybe 8-2 at worst case scenario. I beat decent cyrax's often enough with her and I'm not that good to pull off near impossible wins with her.
could be a little better for sheeva but what exactly can she do to make it better maybe 8-2 at minimum. rax can d4 under all her fireballs. air grab all stomps. abuse her hitbox and use every mixup possible. this match just seems too easy for rax

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
i must disagree with the Rain matchup, i feel it's a 6-4, but rain being able to take meter is huge here, plus rain will always build meter for breakers quickly from his roundhouse pressure.
thats nice but so can rax and rain wont be building that much meter unless he gets close but cyrax clearly wins the footsie battle. 7-3 rain wasting meter won't make it that much better either.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
thats nice but so can rax and rain wont be building that much meter unless he gets close but cyrax clearly wins the footsie battle. 7-3 rain wasting meter won't make it that much better either.
Rain doesn't need meter for his huge damage, and cyrax doesn't get much without it outside the corner, EX Roundhouse having super armour makes footsies difficult, and rains standing 4 is a problem. from my experience anyway.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Hey Denzell in detail why do you think Cyrax Rain is so bad? I've played Krayzie, Dquebeats, and plenty of good online cyrax's and I've never felt it was worse than 6-4.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Finally a REAL cyrax chart. Good shit Denzel.

But I think KL only loses 4-6 and only bad mu is kabal
na kl's air game is completely shut down. he can do no jump tele mixups at all he has to stay on the ground. he cant trade either. he can't take as many risks as rax. one spin equals 70-100%. lbsh rax vs lao is 7-3. lao playing defensive vs rax won't get him the win

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Hey Denzell in detail why do you think Cyrax Rain is so bad? I've played Krayzie, Dquebeats, and plenty of good online cyrax's and I've never felt it was worse than 6-4.
Cyrax really doesn't have to do much vs rain to win. rain can never waste meter. he can't take as many risks as cyrax. rax has better offense/mixups. Rax outfootsies him. Rain just has to be too careful to beat rax. All rains tools aren't enough to keep up with rax. rax just gets the better of everything. its a manageable 7-3 for rain.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion

Edit: 7-3 kung lao? why do you feel it's so advantageous?
lao can't jump at all and work no tele mixups 100% no no vs rax. lao zoning is no where close to good with those slow hats. he can't trade. cyrax doesn't have to throw nets. that is the only time kl can get in. everything kl does can be punished crucially by rax. Kl sitting back trying to be defensive run away from rax won't be enough to beat this machine. Rax can be way more riskier than kl. its just a super hard mu for lao and pretty easy for rax. I would say 7-3 maybe 6-4 more of 7-3 I would say.