What's new

Match-up Discussion LBSH Cyrax is Broken Mu Chart

NariTuba

disMember
This is what his total matchups look like for Denzell s chart:

8-2: 2 (Kano, Sheeva)

7-3: 11 (Baraka, CSZ, Jade, Mileena, Nightwolf, Noob, Quan chi, Scorpion, Shang, Stryker, Sub-zero)

6-4: 7 (Raiden, Ermac, Cage, Kung Lao, Rain, Reptile, Sindel)

5-5: 5 (Freddy, Kenshi, Sektor, Skarlet, Smoke)

4-6: 4 (Jax, Liu kang, Kitana, Sonya)

3-7: 1 (Kabal)

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
This is what his total matchups look like for Denzell s chart:

8-2: 2 (Kano, Sheeva)

7-3: 11 (Baraka, CSZ, Jade, Mileena, Nightwolf, Noob, Quan chi, Scorpion, Shang, Stryker, Sub-zero)

6-4: 7 (Raiden, Ermac, Cage, Kung Lao, Rain, Reptile, Sindel)

5-5: 5 (Freddy, Kenshi, Sektor, Skarlet, Smoke)

4-6: 4 (Jax, Liu kang, Kitana, Sonya)

3-7: 1 (Kabal)
I like the way you just did that

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Denzell, do you have any updates to your Cyrax chart or is the above post about right? I'm on the fence about the Kitana MU personally; they both shut down some very major tools from each other, but in the end Kitana controls both the pace of the match and with a life lead is near impossible to chase down....how do you feel lately about it?

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Denzell, do you have any updates to your Cyrax chart or is the above post about right? I'm on the fence about the Kitana MU personally; they both shut down some very major tools from each other, but in the end Kitana controls both the pace of the match and with a life lead is near impossible to chase down....how do you feel lately about it?
I could change some of his 4-6's to 5-5s I mean zoning is one thing but it won't get you the win it all comes down to the footsies once you get in jump range. some of his 7-3s could be 6-4s. I really want to change liu to 5-5 because its like johnny vs liu. if rax gets in then its bad for liu. liu keeps him out and spaces right liu wins. same thing with kitana once you get past zoning its all footsies. all zoning won't get you the win I think it should be 5-5. kabal is definitely his hardest mu. most of this is how I have rax mus.

I could change some of his 4-6's to 5-5s I mean zoning is one thing but it won't get you the win it all comes down to the footsies once you get in jump range. some of his 7-3s could be 6-4s. I really want to change liu to 5-5 because its like johnny vs liu. if rax gets in then its bad for liu. liu keeps him out and spaces right liu wins. same thing with kitana once you get past zoning its all footsies. all zoning won't get you the win I think it should be 5-5. kabal is definitely his hardest mu. most of this is how I have rax mus.
liu 6 4.

90% damage off one bar
blockstrings are mix up up command grab infinite or net which leads to said 90% damage with one bar (more dangerous than cage imo)
godlike D4

Yeah I agree with this