What's new

LBSH about UMK9

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
i'm watching mk9 ceo stream right now, if you say you're mk fan, watch it, fuck mahvel and ceo stream which is streaming mahvel rightnow :p.

My Top 10 Wants:

1. Fix the Meter Drain Glitch.
2. Adjust Kabal.
3. Get rid of Cyrax & Smoke's reset.
4. 4 new stages: The Pit III, The Bank, The Kombat Tomb, THE PIT II.
5. Injustice-level-good Training Mode/intelligent AI.
6. Canon-sensible foursome of new characters: Bo Rai Cho, Daegon, Reiko, Frost.
7. 4 new Arcade Modes ala IGAU's : Survivor, Handicap, Full Roster, and either 4V4 or 8V8 Team Battle.
8. New costumes/the Vita costumes.
9. A bigger Krypt, and the return of the 6 colored Koins.
10. Some more Story Mode chapters.
1. Oh yeah.
2. Understandable.
3. Cyrax needs it. Smoke can GTFO.
4. I'd also enjoy The Lost Bridge.
5. As if that were to happen. Intelligent A.I. is hard. ;_;
6. Would rather have Mokap over Frost.
7. I'd settle for a "Choose Your Destiny" ladder selection.
8. Sony has NRS by the balls in a contract with the PSV costumes.
9. That would be nice.
10. Make the normal story mode the "Heroes side", the new story chapters can go to a "Villains side"!

I just thought I would reply to your wants. :3

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
1. Oh yeah.
2. Understandable.
3. Cyrax needs it. Smoke can GTFO.
4. I'd also enjoy The Lost Bridge.
5. As if that were to happen. Intelligent A.I. is hard. ;_;
6. Would rather have Mokap over Frost.
7. I'd settle for a "Choose Your Destiny" ladder selection.
8. Sony has NRS by the balls in a contract with the PSV costumes.
9. That would be nice.
10. Make the normal story mode the "Heroes side", the new story chapters can go to a "Villains side"!

I just thought I would reply to your wants. :3

I feel the same about Cyrax, but I know it'd make a LOT of people happy, and I can live with my Command Grab setups, jab pressure gimmicks and 50% for a bar if it means the chance at reinvigorating interest.

I can't believe I forgot the Lost Bridge, and that it's the only old school Pit style stage with no Stage Fatality.

I'd rather have Ashrah over Frost, but Boxy's dreams always die ;_;.

I'm still mad none of the villains got a fair Story-related shake.

I feel the same about Cyrax, but I know it'd make a LOT of people happy, and I can live with my Command Grab setups, jab pressure gimmicks and 50% for a bar if it means the chance at reinvigorating interest.

I can't believe I forgot the Lost Bridge, and that it's the only old school Pit style stage with no Stage Fatality.

I'd rather have Ashrah over Frost, but Boxy's dreams always die ;_;/
I won't be happy, because then beating Cyrax with a non-top tier character wouldn't feel as much of an accomplishment.
(Who the hell am I kidding? Cyrax is at a slight disadvantage, 4-6, against Kratos.)

It always intrigued me with the blue colors.

I don't have dreams about what I want in video games, so no dreams of mine die. ;_;

Agreed completely. Anyone who can neutralize the Net is at advantage.
Kratos can also neutralize Cyrax's up-close mixups. It's a guessing game between both players, really: do a parry, fear the D+4, or recovery frames of the parry. It's mostly yomi from there on whatever other options both players have in this situation.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
*Ashrah :c She must be in there <3 Also if umk9 is coming Shinnok is a MUST :)
*Online practice
*BEST CONNECTION
*More skins (muuuuch more skins, just like Injustice but they must be fair with all the characters, not like Scorpion having 10 and Jade 2)
*Color editor <3

SaJa

FH_FenriR
You guys forgot a "restart" match option. It's crazy to see that NRS still push ourself to go back to the select screen every single time a match is over. :/

1. Better training mode. Injustice's training mode is perfect.
2. Balance changes: normalize a few characters. Buff lower tier characters like Sheeva and Sub. They both have plenty of 7-3 matchups.
3. Have the ability to turn blood/fatalities off when I'm playing online even if my opponent doesn't want this feature for himself. He'll see blood (and a fatality if he wins and chooses to do so) while I will see nothing. Fatalities waste my time while I practice online.

Most important thing: a decent online ranking system. The current system in which your opponent is chosen randomly and your rank is based on your win/lose ratio is stupid. The ranking system should be like that of SF4. It doesn't matter what your W/L ratio is. All that matters is the number of good/bad players you've beaten/got beaten by.

The W/L ratio in Injustice/MK promotes the idea of playing to win rather than to learn the game.

Cappuccino

Ermac player in training
I'd like to see them bring in Reiko, Frost, Mavado, Tanya
More stages
More Challenge tower
more Krypt
and some balances to the current cast.

Cappuccino

Ermac player in training
Wait scratch the cast choice. Frost would just be another Sub-Zero (save her for MK10 where there is no human sub anymore) and Mavado only worked in crappy 3d MK games because of his play style.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
I'll be serious here, other than Cyber Smoke, Tremor and maybe both Khameleons i don't give a crap about characters. I have all the characters i love here in MK9.

Stages, balances (buff low tiers and tone down Kabals meter building), online improvement.

In all honesty it's a little too late.

Cappuccino

Ermac player in training
I agree. Seriously, if they're going to slap in new characters and rework the kinks out of MK9, then why not just wait until they make MK10?