What's new

LBSH about UMK9

Hi Guys
Which new features you would like to have if it come out?
Please write only new features and not game balancing.
here we go:

A better practice Mode: dummy record function, frame data, a switch that emulates online lag.
4 new chars: Kai, Reiko, Tanya, Fujin.
4 new stages
New Skins for every Char
An color editor for the Skins.
Friendships
Stance is removed now it is a taunt

Matix218

Get over here!
Havik, reiko, fujin, tremor, alternate endings, better practice mode (more like injustices) , perfect online mode (I can dream can't I ...)

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
1.04 patch version of MK9 with Reiko, Frost and Daegon, they're all cameo chars in MK9, Fujin would be cool too.
Wish they really make UMK9 :(.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Chameleon, Havik, Frost, and Mokap :tonyt

Better training mode
Lag emulator (can we get an improved netcode too?)
More skins
DLC skins from the Vita ported to consoles.
More colors for my skins because I want a pink Saibot :3
Pony combat

Louisiana Shark

Louie Shark
Better training mode, a tournament mode, new stages (portal, blue portal, kombat tomb), more secrets, some new fighters, endurance mode.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Hsu Hao though

As in Hsu HAO did he get in the game

At least he is kinda so bad hes good, and hes funny looking.

Jarek is just.... there, he is Kano, but with out the things that make Kano interesting(which is very little as Kano was already kinda bleh).

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Well there is no hope for UMK9.

In related news.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-26-microsoft-no-longer-charges-developers-to-patch-their-xbox-360-games

MS stopped charging money for patches, and Sony did so awhile ago, so there is hope for another patch, but very small.

This also explains why NRS has patched Injustice so much with tiny updates when ever, because they fucking can finally.
NRS. MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN! DON'T BE LAZY! Time for another MK9 patch thread.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
NRS. MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN! DON'T BE LAZY! Time for another MK9 patch thread.

I was gonna make one earlier, but I didn't want to be that guy.

It's still probably never happening as it would require man power that is probably better spent working on Injustice(from their point of view).

However, I would fucking love it, if they worked with MR Wizard and patched the game the day before EVO just to nerf Kabal into the ground with out telling anyone.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Reiko!
Actual Ping times
Stance removed replace with weapon(works mid combo), when you have a weapon throw it... Kabal can just throw his weapon so that he isn't getting a buff from this.

Double KOs because they are awesome
Bosses playable until you win for 1-2 rounds if you lose 10 rounds in a row to the same person.
List over