What's new

General/Other - Wrestler LAW Cancel - Should it be -6 on block?

Should Jax's LAW Cancel be -6 on block?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No, it should be better

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No, it should be worse

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Bender

Product Manager. xBone tag: I3end3r.
Oh, I see! In that case, if I were to read that, I would either keep doing d4s until they learn to respect negative frames or open them up with armored overhead dash punch.
Yeah, I'm learning that the hard way haha. In my head I think "oh I'm at hit advantage now, they have to block or armor."
Then I get low profiled. Someone recommended trying his F3 instead - I'm going to give that a shot next time.

Bender

Product Manager. xBone tag: I3end3r.
If an admin wants to close this thread, please do.

I thought others might feel the same way, but clearly the majority does not.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Yeah, I'm learning that the hard way haha. In my head I think "oh I'm at hit advantage now, they have to block or armor."
Then I get low profiled. Someone recommended trying his F3 instead - I'm going to give that a shot next time.
Yeah, you gotta love NRS introducing mash-friendly mechanics lol.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Fair enough. I think a lot of Jax players will simply pick up wrestler variation once the community realizes they can always poke or combo out against the LAW cancel.

Yeah, the low profiling - that's what I was thinking of! Wouldn't mind it going away either, but I doubt NRS will take it out.
Well considering you can backdash armor through all of his strings into the grabs I doubt it. Pumped up would probably be the better variation. But I dont think LAW cancels will ever be bad, you can always do the cancel and block, then punish them for retaliating.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Love how there'sa thread made that's like "My character doesn't need buffs but they should probably buff this aspect" so that when people say this top tier character is fine and doesn't need a buff the OP can just fall on his safety net "Did you not read the OP!? I said he didn't NEED it"

lol getouttaherefool

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Love how there'sa thread made that's like "My character doesn't need buffs but they should probably buff this aspect" so that when people say this top tier character is fine and doesn't need a buff the OP can just fall on his safety net "Did you not read the OP!? I said he didn't NEED it"

lol getouttaherefool
Dat option select, even threads about MKX have OS now

My frame data says 1 to everything in the law cancel : +1 block advantag, +1 hit advantage etc..
i thaught i was the only one getting poked out of law cancels also it scaled the damage of the combo by 1-2% D: