What's new

Latest IGAU comic => Raven obviously playable?

Raven is playable?

• Total voters

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I think in her primary she will have pale skin, and in her alt she will have red skin, but they screwed up and drew her in her primary with red skin.

They did a similar thing with Harley in the comic. When she first shows up she has her alt costumes hair style, but the colors are red/black/green/blue what ever, when its supposed to be blonde, then when she switches to her primary, her colors which are actually supposed to be red/black/green is magically changed to blonde.

I think in her primary she will have pale skin, and in her alt she will have red skin, but they screwed up and drew her in her primary with red skin.

They did a similar thing with Harley in the comic. When she first shows up she has her alt costumes hair style, but the colors are red/black/green/blue what ever, when its supposed to be blonde, then when she switches to her primary, her colors which are actually supposed to be red/black/green is magically changed to blonde.
Could be. Alt may be Trigon-controlled Raven. Hope we'll get a white-robe Raven as well.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Hmmmmmmmmm.

I think since she looks different in our screenshot than she does in the comic, that might imply she'll be around pre and post-timeskip. If that's the case, she should certainly be playable. It would be a bit too much work to give multiple costumes to cameo characters.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I think since she looks different in our screenshot than she does in the comic, that might imply she'll be around pre and post-timeskip. If that's the case, she should certainly be playable. It would be a bit too much work to give multiple costumes to cameo characters.
Not really. While the screenshot is blurry, you can pretty well tell she has the same one-piece that she does in the comic, as well as the shorter gloves than she's normally known for. The only real noticeable difference is the skin tone.

Law Hero

Not really. While the screenshot is blurry, you can pretty well tell she has the same one-piece that she does in the comic, as well as the shorter gloves than she's normally known for. The only real noticeable difference is the skin tone.
Well, that different skin tone can't possible be a mistake or little difference. It's a pretty big deal, I think. The comic is pretty closely following the designs of their in-game costumes, so I wouldn't understand the reasoning behind changing Raven skin color solely for the comic. But it's all speculation, of course.

Well, that different skin tone can't possible be a mistake or little difference. It's a pretty big deal, I think. The comic is pretty closely following the designs of their in-game costumes, so I wouldn't understand the reasoning behind changing Raven skin color solely for the comic. But it's all speculation, of course.
Why was Harley's hair color messed up? Why was Hal's? Why did they color GL like Nightwing and Nightwing like GL in one scene in #8? Color goofs CAN and DO happen.

trufenix

bye felicia
Shadowknight1 are you actually suggesting that they "accidentally" colored her the same color as her father that she has been portrayed with in the past for at least 6 panels, including one where she is the primary focus?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
oh yea... <3

Side note if for the game itself they give her the New 52 look, people are going to go ape shit... She will be one of the most played chars most likely (litterally based off looks of her char)

I mean look at this BADASS-ness!

I don't like her New 52 look but she looks badass as all hell there.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
The highly redesigned outfit instills me with great hope for the coldest rogue.
It does the contrary for me.The relitively poor design,the lack of impact,etc. show me that he was just there because of MM's involtment.Of course I would love to be wrong and that he is playable but his design leaves much to be desired.

Law Hero

Why was Harley's hair color messed up? Why was Hal's? Why did they color GL like Nightwing and Nightwing like GL in one scene in #8? Color goofs CAN and DO happen.
Hm, I really don't think coloring her skin red for several panels of several pages is a goof. I could be wrong, of course, but I think it was on purpose.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
*hackneyed emo vampire jokes*
Admittedly, that got a chuckle out of me. That's also why I hate comic books. Even if you do ridiculously evil shit, admitting you are evil results in loss of game and instant stupidity. No dictator/mass-murderer/rapist/whatever has ever looked in the mirror and thought "damn boy, u so evil! 8)" God I hate that.

Anyway, I voted "probably", then I read through this thread and realized that I totally do not see that achievement photo as all you people apparently see that achievement photo. At some point in time that's since been eaten by the Langoliers, it seems to have gone from "sorta looking like Raven" to a bunch of fucking Rainmen going "yeah, Raven, definitely yeah definitely Raven."

My vote here was based almost entirely on that screen shot of her vs. Lex and the fact that she was mentioned alongside a bunch of other characters that were later confirmed. I hope she's in if for nothing else other than the fact I've seen how you howler monkeys go on and on when she's 85% confirmed in the game... I have no desire to see how you guys act when you get friction burns on your rageboners should she not find her way to the roster.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I find it ridiculous that people still doubt her playability. the question here is: Who the fuck is playable from those.. Killer Frost, Captain Cold, Mirror Master & Ares.
The million dollar question! I think its almost equally silly to say its Frost cause she's in the cheev pic as it is to say its Cold cause he has a new look. I'd obviously expect NRS to change up the models of the non playable characters as well and his looked really rugged, but as long as Raven is in I honestly don't care much about anything else