What's new

Last Thread of Hope for Rain

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
boooooooooooooo

Sektor can be revived... Rain would break Sareena's water if you know what I mean...
I want Skarlet too, but you don't seem me crying about it.

Keep dreaming Bruh, hopefully Ed Boon told the truth when he said past "LCDs" won't be again.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Rain, Baraka and Sindel fans should not lose hope.

There's a reason they're opponents in story mode. It's not like a STAR Labs reskin or anything.

Maybe they're preparing Ultimate MK X but won't talk about it until E3 or Evo.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Rain is part of the group of ninjas with abilities based on earthly elements

Scorpion = fire-based abilities
Subzero = ice-based abilities
Reptile = acid-based abilities
Smoke = smoke-based abilities
Rain = water-based abilities

Isn't that incredible? :DOGE

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I want Skarlet too, but you don't seem me crying about it.

Keep dreaming Bruh, hopefully Ed Boon told the truth when he said past "LCDs" won't be again.
Well, but there's a difference. Rain, Baraka, Sindel etc are all classic characters, and Skarlet showed up in only one game as DLC without any major role in MK. So it's understandable that she didn't show up in MKX, but I'm sure she'll show up in the next one, she's cool, I like her.

Well, but there's a difference. Rain, Baraka, Sindel etc are all classic characters, and Skarlet showed up in only one game as DLC without any major role in MK. So it's understandable that she didn't show up in MKX, but I'm sure she'll show up in the next one, she's cool, I like her.
They REALLY screwed up on not including Skarlet in MKX she got HUGE fan praise in Mk9 and they could have elaborated more in this where she goes since Shao Kahn is currently dead.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
would rather have rain than garbage like sareena or Tanya lol

that said skarlet best DLC

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
I will say this again, the roster is fucked up. Rain (and Tanya) should have been in the game instead of a select few who legit had NOTHING much to do in the story (and could have been left out).

They fucked up.
Agreed those 3 were just put in cause of popularity actually makes me annoyed .

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I have this theory that NRS purposefully detailed certain characters models in-game so if there is demand, they can make them DLC with less prep-work.

So characters who've been redesigned are (correct me if I'm wrong):

Rain
Baraka
Fujin
Tanya (already DLC)
Sareena (??)
Smoke (??)

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Rain is part of the group of ninjas with abilities based on earthly elements

Scorpion = fire-based abilities
Subzero = ice-based abilities
Reptile = acid-based abilities
Smoke = smoke-based abilities
Rain = water-based abilities

Isn't that incredible? :DOGE
And Noob with those shadow-based abilities.

Where would you classify him? Since a shadow is not an element, but merely an absence of light most often created by an object blocking the light.. You could say Noob is the embodiment of darkness.

He is the dark side of Bi-Han[DOGFACE]

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
And Noob with those shadow-based abilities.

Where would you classify him? Since a shadow is not an element, but merely an absence of light most often created by an object blocking the light.. You could say Noob is the embodiment of darkness.

He is the dark side of Bi-Han[DOGFACE]
I didn't include Noob because I couldn't find any element that would fit him.

Noob = Darkness-based abilities, how about that? :)

IF we get DLC and no surprise characters found I guessing they will be whoever is a fight in sotry mode or it could be Rain, Fujin, Baraka and most likely Li Mei or Sareena.

Taeler

Rain is my boo
They said more than 30 characters, they said stage fatality, they said no sonya and cage, they said MK4 characters.

Boon says a lot of things my dear.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I have this theory that NRS purposefully detailed certain characters models in-game so if there is demand, they can make them DLC with less prep-work.

So characters who've been redesigned are (correct me if I'm wrong):

Rain
Baraka
Fujin
Tanya (already DLC)
Sareena (??)
Smoke (??)
Smoke is in his mk9 alt

RexxyC

what's done is done
I still feel like it's super likely he's coming back as he seems to be remains of what was once a playable character, there's already special moves and an in game model completed.

This would take like minimal amounts of time to shape up into a character I would happily pay $5 for down the line.

RexxyC

what's done is done

If they throw away all this work and he's not playable in some sort of DLC, i'll be disappointed.

RexxyC

what's done is done
Yeah I saw that too, idk if it's a troll post though.
oh you know who we're talking about here, it's definitely a troll. I still do believe that Rain will be playable at some point in this games life cycle. If that DLC release schedule is to be believed and all the confirmed characters are to be out by the end of June; I doubt they plan on discontinuing the cash flow 2 months after launch.

Dark

Noob
Can't get our hopes up too much, but apparently, according to people on MKO, in the stream: http://www.twingalaxies.com/live/

Ed says something like "Some people will see that Rain is in the story, sorry spoilers, but he isn't playable. he isn't available. not in this kombat pack hehehe. that's all I can say"