What's new

Last Thread of Hope for Rain

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I will say this again, the roster is fucked up. Rain (and Tanya) should have been in the game instead of a select few who legit had NOTHING much to do in the story (and could have been left out).

They fucked up.

Originally Boon said NO DLC from MK9 HOWEVER with Rain how he is in this game I'm gonna say they did not have enough time to play with variations for him and scrapped him but he's pretty much TOO complete to where he couldn't be playable. I think Boon might tweet something like "I've said a lie" and with the amount of trolling he does nobody will get what he means. Just my thought on this. AKA DLC Rain.

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
If they have a second kombat pack I could see
1. Fujin
2. Smoke
3. Rain
4. Female Guest/ Lei Mei/ Sindel
Sindel and Rain already have their movesets in game with new particles it would be almost a waste to not do something about it... Maybe what they could do is give neutral strings (for example rain's b2.+1 and sindel's 2.1.2) and have their variations as special moves. So There would be all neutral strings and you could have sindel, rain, and another one of the NPC's

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
If you really want to play as Rain ...go get it on PC...
Otherwise hope in one hand and shit in the other and see what fills up faster....
I do like that the roster was not solely based on the story ...gives hope to people who want certain people in the next game that way too...

If they have a second kombat pack I could see
1. Fujin
2. Smoke
3. Rain
4. Female Guest/ Lei Mei/ Sindel
Sindel and Rain already have their movesets in game with new particles it would be almost a waste to not do something about it... Maybe what they could do is give neutral strings (for example rain's b2.+1 and sindel's 2.1.2) and have their variations as special moves. So There would be all neutral strings and you could have sindel, rain, and another one of the NPC's
I would be very satisfied with that kombat pack :p

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
the order of chars in which i can magically make playable for MKX are

RAIN
BO RAI CHO
SEKTOR

So im with you OP effff these Rain haters...