What's new

Last roster slot theory

You know, one thing I just realized: when Dominic was talking about the roster size, he specifically talked about a 24 character roster in terms of how to fit them into the main story iirc. If that's the context in which he confirmed the roster size, wouldn't that imply that the 24th character isn't a create a character, but a proper MK character?

Agilaz

It has begun
Let's get wacky:

It's old man Shujinko, and he's basically this game's version of Mokujin, switching movesets between either rounds or matches. He does however have his own fatalities, intros, and win poses.

It's Hanzo Hao, an deformed monstrosity resulting from Liu Kang not being able to just leave the timelines the fuck alone. He's very angry but discussing cooking recipes or lasers seems to calm him down some.

It's Onaga, but he's not really the big bad, he's just looking for his son Syzoth.

It's Dimitri Vegas. Not Sub Zero Dimitri Vegas, just Dimitri Vegas.

ColeYoungFan

Cole’s Hole
It is absolutely him

Hello old friend, I'm not mocking speech disabilities. Apraxia is an umbrella term, actually mostly related to motor skills, not a term for speech disabilities.

I'm mocking transphobe Ronda Rousy.
Except you’re literally mocking someone who suffered from speech apraxia

yeah the same “transphobe” that supports transwomen in sports if they took puberty blockers as children two things most “transphobes” really love right, supported Caitlin Jenner winning woman of the year, voted for Bernie, publicly insulted Trump, never misgendered anyone, literally been constantly harassed by you types cause she’s a female athlete that holds a reasonabe stance on biological males who spent 30 years as a man not cage fighting against females cause hormones don’t just magically reverse puberty enough for their to be no advantage in such a violent sport

no you braindead woke gay men really think harassing female athletes over having reasonable opinions on their own field makes you look good? Misogynists

Last edited:

ColeYoungFan

Cole’s Hole
Multiple athletic organisations are starting to ban transwomen athletes cause it’s not fair, shocking right

so congrats being on the wrong side of history villainising and silencing female athlete with genuine stances on matters that actually effect them and their careers, something you as a GAY MAN would never be negatively effected by

reeeeeeeee she doesn’t want males who lived 30 years of testosterone to punch females in a cage, burn that Bigot at the stake

foh

Ok guys, hear me out... Has anyone gone back through Ed Boons list from Twitter of "guess what's true/false about MK1"?

What if the last roster spot is a new character, and it's actually that Pink Floyd ninja Ed has been talking about?

I'm not smoking anything I promise...

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Ok guys, hear me out... Has anyone gone back through Ed Boons list from Twitter of "guess what's true/false about MK1"?

What if the last roster spot is a new character, and it's actually that Pink Floyd ninja Ed has been talking about?

I'm not smoking anything I promise...
'Meat is one of the stronger kameo fighters'

Obviously a troll. He's going to be one of the stronger MAIN fighters

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
I keep thinking that a new version of Noob would make a lot of sense as far as already existing characters go.

He’s the only male ninja left, and maybe his origin story is different/crazy enough that it justifies keeping him a secret.