What's new

General/Other - Lasher Lasher Discussion Thread

B W1zZ

Noob
Corner combos:

Meterless:
F122+4 Whip Strike, 112 Whip Strike (31%)(30% vs Jason/Predator/Kotal Kahn/Raiden/Quan Chi/Goro/Tremor) (Cancel first hit of 2+4 vs females, does not work on Jax, cancelling the first hit does 34% against Jason/Predator/Kotal Kahn/Raiden/Quan Chi/Tremor, 33% vs Goro)

F12+4 Whip Strike, 112 Whip Strike (29%)(28% vs Jason/Predator/Kotal Kahn/Raiden/Quan Chi/Goro/Tremor) (Cancel first hit of 2+4 vs females and Jax, cancelling the first hit of 2+4 does 29% vs Jason/Predator/Kotal Kahn/Raiden/Quan Chi/Goro/Tremor)

1 Bar
[starter] EX Whip Assault, Whip Strike, 112 Whip Srike (40% WITHOUT Starter) (44 starter does 48%)(39% Vs Goro)

[starter] EX Whip Trip 4 Whip Strike, 112 Whip Strike (36% WITHOUT Starter) (opponent bounces higher the lower they are to the ground when you land 4)(35% vs Goro)

These are dependent on juggling the opponent as high as possible with 112 for the full damage. I tested these combos on every character in the game.

The 1 bar combos do work on females but they are WAY more consistent on males, so against females it's probably best to use something more consistent for 4% less damage.

@colt

Last edited:

B W1zZ

Noob
Just finished testing my corner combos on every character in the game and the results are shocking. I can't imagine they intended on whip strike being this hitbox dependent in the corner?

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Just finished testing my corner combos on every character in the game and the results are shocking. I can't imagine they intended on whip strike being this hitbox dependent in the corner?
Sounds like it's similar to what sub zero deals with.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Corner combos:

Meterless:
F122+4 Whip Strike, 112 Whip Strike (31%)(30% vs Jason/Predator/Kotal Kahn/Raiden/Quan Chi/Goro/Tremor) (Cancel first hit of 2+4 vs females, does not work on Jax, cancelling the first hit does 34% against Jason/Predator/Kotal Kahn/Raiden/Quan Chi/Tremor, 33% vs Goro)

F12+4 Whip Strike, 112 Whip Strike (29%)(28% vs Jason/Predator/Kotal Kahn/Raiden/Quan Chi/Goro/Tremor) (Cancel first hit of 2+4 vs females and Jax, cancelling the first hit of 2+4 does 29% vs Jason/Predator/Kotal Kahn/Raiden/Quan Chi/Goro/Tremor)

1 Bar
[starter] EX Whip Assault, Whip Strike, 112 Whip Srike (40% WITHOUT Starter) (44 starter does 48%)(39% Vs Goro)

[starter] EX Whip Trip 4 Whip Strike, 112 Whip Strike (36% WITHOUT Starter) (opponent bounces higher the lower they are to the ground when you land 4)(35% vs Goro)

These are dependent on juggling the opponent as high as possible with 112 for the full damage. I tested these combos on every character in the game.

The 1 bar combos do work on females but they are WAY more consistent on males, so against females it's probably best to use something more consistent for 4% less damage.

@colt
This is atrocious.. Good work though squeezing some more damage out. Whip Strike needs fixing. Should 't fee like we're hacking that game to get these meterless juggles.

So what are the Lashers going to do Monday? If after the announcement lasher is still the weakest if the 3 is anyone going ronin? Not sure I want to be fighting an uphill battle the rest of this games life if ronin and sr get better buffs.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
So what are the Lashers going to do Monday? If after the announcement lasher is still the weakest if the 3 is anyone going ronin? Not sure I want to be fighting an uphill battle the rest of this games life if ronin and sr get better buffs.
I don't think anyone playing Takeda is worried about using a weak variation lol. Use what variation you like.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I'm pretty sure that they will either touch lasher individually or SR and lasher conjoined. Well least I'm hoping.

ConquaY

I play a bug lady, Bruce Lee and a cowboy.
Anyone else noticed that is says EX whip thrash is 26% damage in the move data lol.

ConquaY

I play a bug lady, Bruce Lee and a cowboy.
Woah was this already known or did you just find this? Seems to be both of the whips have separate hitboxs/damage on them so if you can get both of them to hit the target they combo?

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Anybody get a weird glitch that shortens your whip length after you do the new jump in punch? I can't really tell if it affects the range any but it's been happening to me.