What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Lao Wakeup options

myri

Time Warrior
Yeah it'd be better if 1 bar spin knocked down and 2 bar spin launched honestly but it's ok. Tele 3 seems to be the go to for f0xy and it's working ok for him but maybe people just haven't adapted yet.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Yeah it'd be better if 1 bar spin knocked down and 2 bar spin launched honestly but it's ok. Tele 3 seems to be the go to for f0xy and it's working ok for him but maybe people just haven't adapted yet.
What worries me is that it may not be matter of adapting. Opponent is mobile and often going for two bars dosent pay off.

N00B

Noob
You can have your opinion but this is not the proper place for it. IF you were smart You would have figured that out and we would have this conversation in the first place. And one more thing, I didnt insult You, I simply stated a fact. Dont get mad and upset. You can change that if you want.
you are wrong. It is de exaxtly right place for it for sharing opinions about de game - tym.
you provoke me, for asking me who i am and then wrote some shit about how stupid i am. you are smartasss then huh? if you were really smart and good person you would've just ignor or would've not reply my message like dat.
I just post my opinion about Kung Lao's current form and what should be changed in his gameplay in my opinion, dat's it, nothing wrong about dis.
you know what, i better put you in ignor for not seeing your "smart" fuckface and your "smart" posts anymore. tired of "smartass bitches" like you, who always try to mock, offend, provoke someone who they are think are wrong.
bye

Last edited:

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
you are wrong. It is de tym place for it for sharing opinions about de game - tym.
you provoke me, for asking me who i am and then wrote some shit about how stupid i am, you are smartasss then huh? if you were really smart and good person you would've just ignor or would've not reply my first message like dat.
I just post my opinion about Kung Lao's current form and what should be changed in his gameplay in my opinion, dat's it, nothing wrong about dis.
you know what, i better put you in ignor for not seeing your "smart" fuckface and your "smart" posts anymore. i tired of "smartass bitches" like you, who always try to mock, offend, provoke someone who they are think are wrong.
bye

Have a great day ^^

Carl

Noob
Hello all.

Straight to the point i just feel laos teleport wakeup isnt good.
Its whiffs very badly on females and doesn't track.
Its very annoying and im not feeling it with this as a wakeup.
Always getting punished even when i do instant teleport 3.
I appreciate @Eddy Wang helps for this though theres no consistancy with it as a wakeup.

As nrs have stated that they will continue to support the game and they have done good by us and appreciate the effort.

If so his teleport can have better tracking like sektors teleport uppercut.
Or ex spin hard knockdown or burn a extra bar to launch.

Thanks.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So you better off wakeup blocking, wakeup with a throw, and use more delay wakeup and short delay, if ppl try to mix you up with meaties and go for it thinking its a delayed wakeup but its not, your wakeup spin will beat any normal.

If they try to bait the wakeup spin by standing still, you can still wakeup throw.

Ex TP its only to be used in corner mostly, but its not something to go for as much except on a few specific situations.