What's new

Breakthrough L.B.S.H Congrats to GGA 16 Bit for Breaking the Top 8 with...........Catwoman

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Congrats 16 bit. I've been watching the GGA streams a lot and you've put in the work, you deserve it.

@GGA 16 Bit

In related news the principal called today and asked me why my 3 year old after a game of duck duck goose ran around the circle of friends flipping each kid off yelling "HOLD dat shit " and "stay free little shits"

Daddy is proud

JK all jokes aside it was really funny and wife and I had a good laugh on way home about it

This made my day.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I love how Dave can't say anything nice about 16bit's top 8 placing with an even WORSE character than the Killer Frost he loved pointing out that Bit never did anything with, after not even placing top 8 himself.

Congrats to 16Bit for awesome play and awesome pop offs!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I love how Dave can't say anything nice about 16bit's top 8 placing with an even WORSE character than the Killer Frost he loved pointing out that Bit never did anything with, after not even placing top 8 himself.

Congrats to 16Bit for awesome play and awesome pop offs!

Nah, Dave gave me props in person. As usual we hate each other on TYM and leading up to tournaments then have fun arguing and talking at the tournament. We're cool. (I'm sure we'll have a blowup before the next major so don't worry the hype will live on)

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Nah, Dave gave me props in person. As usual we hate each other on TYM and leading up to tournaments then have fun arguing and talking at the tournament. We're cool. (I'm sure we'll have a blowup before the next major so don't worry the hype will live on)
Good to hear, I get protective over my fellow kitties.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
definite props for sure, specially beating a Black Adam to do it, and making a black adam pick aquaman.

Crazy times, fun to watch.

Injustice tournys just keep getting better and better, it's great to see.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Congrats bit you had Royal hella salty. Wish we could've played a set

Same here, I was pretty impressed with your matches against PPJ and Max. Sadly I never play as many people in casuals as I'd like to at majors.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Where did yelling SOOOOOPPPAAHHH come from? I'd like to thank that person for having it run through my head every game I play or watch. lol

I cannot remember how it got started but it's a reference to this...

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
The worst part of this tournament was hearing that Saltface and Bit were gonna play each other first. :c

Was hoping they'd face later on. It sucks watching some of your favorite players eliminating one another.

But congrats 16Bit