What's new

Breakthrough L.B.S.H Congrats to GGA 16 Bit for Breaking the Top 8 with...........Catwoman

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Enjoy it fiesty felines, What you have witnessed in the past 3 days is and might be the only sighting ever of a Catwoman player making top 8 at a major.

@GGA 16 Bit is the definitive Catwoman, he is the Meow you hear hissing at night, he is not Anne Hathaway or Stand out catwoman favorite Halle Berry, but he is something better, He's the first Catwoman to place top 8 a Major that was filled with 10 TOP 8 finishers from previous majors who all play much higher powered characters (IMO dont sue me) and they have to hold that

The impossible has been done and guess what it's only the beginning because he will do it again and @Ra Helios will have to hold it again forever and ever more because this is one fierce p**** all of you will have trouble taming (unless youre a scumbag Aquaman player)

Congrats @GGA 16 Bit to the first of many to come.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Good to see a girl character other than Wonder Woman to be breaking into the top 8! Such a fan of 16Bit's rushdown with any of his characters.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'd be lying if I said I was surprised. @GGA 16 Bit is too solid to ever count out.
Hell, if you showed me the bracket and I saw 16 bit and Max on it, I'd have put money on them making at least top 8.
I've seen them play, I know better than to doubt that much of them.

coolwhip

Noob
Seeing 16 Bit's sets against Smarr and others reminded me of when he played Kitana in the Kabal match-up and had to play out of his mind to overcome it. Meow.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I was watching the stream on Xbox Live because I was mysteriously banned from twitch on the computer. Congrats @GGA 16 Bit. I was really upset when you lost to Salt face. I really wanted you to win the tournament. I hope in the future you can learn that match up pretty well and beat salt face. Until then Practice. Never Give up the fight. I have never saw the match between you and smargassm because the tournament was to long and I fell right to sleep in my bed while the stream was playing. Congrats Again GGA 16bit

Last edited:

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
SOOOOOOPPPPPAHHH props to 16bit and his Catwoman. He brings hype to whatever tournament he attends. Also not to "talk tech" in a congratulations post but @GGA 16 Bit; every time you Meow dodge into a punish I lose my shit. Usually you use trait scratch though, is there anything else quick enough? Also, if you start working low Meow into punish your Catwoman will become the stuff of legends.

Last edited: