What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Kung Lao Photos + Full Information from Finnish Gaming Magazine "Pelaaja"

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Kung Lao looks really cool as an old man.

Hat is a little much.
Hopefully he has a normal hat for an alt.

Or a young bishi KL alt, like they tried to do in one of those 3d games.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'm wondering if that "8 characters from MK1-3" interview was bogus. Because as of now we have Sub, Scorp, Raiden, Goro, Kano, and now Kung Lao.

That's 6 characters from MK1-2, none from MK3. If Lao is back I'd safely say either Liu Kang or Kitana will be back which would make 7. Which would leave room for only one MK3 character???

I think we can officially end that previous theory lol.

I'm wondering if that "8 characters from MK1-3" interview was bogus. Because as of now we have Sub, Scorp, Raiden, Goro, Kano, and now Kung Lao.

That's 6 characters from MK1-2, none from MK3. If Lao is back I'd safely say either Liu Kang or Kitana will be back which would make 7. Which would leave room for only one MK3 character???

I think we can officially end that previous theory lol.
I'm pretty sure it became bogus once that "we're fitting in as many characters as we can before we ship" interview came out

MCPeePants

Bout it
For those who don't like this version of the hat there's a surprise for you in one of the other photos. Thread coming soon, I've started translating it.
Sweet. Don't like the serrated-type; I'd prefer the old razor edge. Looks like those are variations?