What's new

Tech KUNG Lao AA standing 2, 1 bar combo

Do you guys think this is viable in any way?

• Total voters

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The way I understood it is he was talking about ultimate hat. But even if he meant ex low hat, it won't keep spinning, since it's going to hit the opponent (or he's going to block it) after 2, 4.
I see... that makes a lot more sense, but yeah you can't hit confirm the 4 if that is the only thing that connects.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
The problem is you can't hit confirm it. So you have to pretty much commit to the ex hat, and if it's blocked, it's full combo punishable and you just wasted a bar of meter to boot.
You can hit confirm from 2. I've done that before.

wow, did you really just say that? keep double uppercutting kung lao teleports .

edit: and the rest of that post, you didnt even have a clue what I was talking about, I was saying those characters can do an air fireball to cancel their jump so they can either punish your whiffed spin or at least block a blockstring because youre at major disadvantage.
i could respond to the top part but TYM doesnt have enough bandwidth to mock all the stupid shit you say.
i undesrstand that. just stating a side affect genius.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Some cool anti air options once again from the man ETC Mcfly at the start of the video.