What's new

General/Other - Tanya Kung Jin tells Tanya he's gay

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So...Tanya feels Johnny Cage is ugly or a little man, but has the hots for Kung Jin? WTF lol

Anyone else also think Tanya kind of walks like a hooker? lol

Whenever I beat people with KJ's arrow's I get "KJ is gay as fuck" bad pun but I can't help but to laugh since technically they're right but not the way they mean it lol.

I personally don't care though, I will not promote nor hate on it. I'll admit though at first was a little surprised that KJ was Gay and not Jacqui lol.

ando1184

Noob
Sorry this is a little off topic but I didn't buy Tanya nor have the kombat pack. But does anyone know if the story mode Tanya got changed to look like the dlc? Just curious since the topic of her hotness was involved?

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Lol the intros are hilarious. I remember Takeda and Jacqui kinda hooking up so when he fights Jax, Jax says "worried she won't like your beat up face"..just like a dad lol

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Sorry this is a little off topic but I didn't buy Tanya nor have the kombat pack. But does anyone know if the story mode Tanya got changed to look like the dlc? Just curious since the topic of her hotness was involved?
No, it's the same old model.

Anyone else also think Tanya kind of walks like a hooker? lol
What does a sex worker walk like? What?

That was literally the first thing I checked after downloading her. Seriously though, I really hope that gets changed at some point at least...

But yeah, that intro has massively stuck in my mind, in the good way. XD There's one other intro, between Kitana and Kano, which is memorable for me for exactly the opposite reason, where Kano says 'I'd do you for free'. I was literally enraged when I heard that one (although that does of course provide great incentive to beat the hell out of him immediately afterwards).

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Lol the intros are hilarious. I remember Takeda and Jacqui kinda hooking up so when he fights Jax, Jax says "worried she won't like your beat up face"..just like a dad lol
There's another between those two where he drops that he's dating her and Jax is like I didn't know that and takeda's all oops if I remember right :p (ofc not those exact words but you get the jist)

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
That was literally the first thing I checked after downloading her. Seriously though, I really hope that gets changed at some point at least...

But yeah, that intro has massively stuck in my mind, in the good way. XD There's one other intro, between Kitana and Kano, which is memorable for me for exactly the opposite reason, where Kano says 'I'd do you for free'. I was literally enraged when I heard that one (although that does of course provide great incentive to beat the hell out of him immediately afterwards).
Paulo said that isn't getting changed. That's her NpC model

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

What does a sex worker walk like? What?
Like Tanya lol, I live in NYC dude...so I'd be lying if I said I didn't see real hookers on the street walk like that lol(not her intro moves I mean when you just walk forward or backwards in heels)

In all fairness, old Johnny looks awful
lol, ^ well age happens lol but hey the dude's still buff/fit lol. I personally like KJ's thief outfit much more, more badass and cooler to me at least than the shaolin outfit.