What's new

Kumite in Tennessee Injustice: GAU/Mortal Kombat POOLS RELEASED - Hype/Predictions Thread

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Pool 1: Whiteboi & Cossner
Pool 2: Rico & Ducky
Pool 3: Max & Deg
Pool 4: Wound & Honeybee
Pool 5: Bit & Digit
Pool 6: Forever King & Limbo
Pool 7: Jupiter & Murk
Pool 8: PL & Fly

Top 8
Whiteboi
Max
Honeybee
Bit
Jupiter
King
Digit
PL

Last edited:

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Man I'm bummed I couldn't make it. Excited to watch though
I blame you and my new job.

I am also slightly sad I wasn't able to make this. Killer Frost needs her moment!

So, I'm super excited to see a bunch of people do well but I hands down, without question want @GGA 16 Bit to win this. No one has been more passionate about their character and deserves it more, imo. I will actually wake up, hung over af, just to watch his selina.

Love @Blind_Ducky and his Raven is so godlike/entertaining.

I always root for all Harley players, especially my fav. @Emperor SaltFace. I'd love to see @Kitana Prime pull off some upsets.

Super excited to see the Nightwing players in action and the inevitable drama on the forums afterward, lol. ;)

I secretly hope all Flash and Bane players have a terrible showing...

Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to watch/support!!!

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
After much thought, I have decided my root order for this tournament.

#1. GGA and Chicago regulars at GBS.
#2. Rico Suave.
#3. Fellow Doomsday family.
#4. Fellow Flash players.
#5. Other people I really like in the community.
#6. Hype underdogs.
I'm disappointed I'm not on your root list. I thought us being reasonable together would allow us to be friends.

I'm disappointed I'm not on your root list. I thought us being reasonable together would allow us to be friends.
Well yes you would technically fall under #5. However you are in my pool, so if you fight me, I have to root for myself due to #1. However since I am basically just a chauffeur/hypeman I might root for you over myself if we face. I don't know how #6 would relate if we face. Who is technically the underdog? You will be playing a horrible MU but I am a scrub aquaman who can't watch any footage of the MU. So I would guess technically I am the underdog so you don't fall under #6. Us also agreeing on Katy Perry's best body part also will come into play as well. Well it is actually two body parts that are twins technically.

That's why my root order at tournaments always takes a lot of thought.

#JeremiahLogic should be a thing, and it's my favorite thing in the world.
16bit often tells me that I have unique perspective. Actually everyone at GGA tells me I have unique perspective. I can't help it. I am a fiercely independent thinker. Why just yesterday training MK with Dizzy I told him quote "Johnny Cage's F3 being a mid is a BIG deal."

Hades

Noob
Well yes you would technically fall under #5. However you are in my pool, so if you fight me, I have to root for myself due to #1. However since I am basically just a chauffeur/hypeman I might root for you over myself if we face. I don't know how #6 would relate if we face. Who is technically the underdog? You will be playing a horrible MU but I am a scrub aquaman who can't watch any footage of the MU. So I would guess technically I am the underdog so you don't fall under #6. Us also agreeing on Katy Perry's best body part also will come into play as well. Well it is actually two body parts that are twins technically.

That's why my root order at tournaments always takes a lot of thought.
This is the best thing i've read all day. It's so illogical that it's actually logical. How you did that i'll never know but fuck it i enjoyed reading that. Top notch job my friend you have my respect, good shit

16bit often tells me that I have unique perspective. Actually everyone at GGA tells me I have unique perspective. I can't help it. I am a fiercely independent thinker. Why just yesterday training MK with Dizzy I told him quote "Johnny Cage's F3 being a mid is a BIG deal."
I hope some people actually know the importance of having a mid going into mk x. That shit was unbareable in mk9.