What's new

Kumite in Tennessee Injustice: GAU/Mortal Kombat POOLS RELEASED - Hype/Predictions Thread

coolwhip

Noob
i know u cant do it all but it was like -______- when the haters of the game are on the mic lol ya know. U ran a great event but i had to mute it. if they dont like the game they are commentating they should give up the mic thats all.
Who was on the mic?

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
I didnt listen long enough to hear their names cause i muted it lol. They just came on like eww injustice ugh this game so broke gaaaaahhhhhh look at the brokenness y do we have this here its so stupid. MUTE lol

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I didnt listen long enough to hear their names cause i muted it lol. They just came on like eww injustice ugh this game so broke gaaaaahhhhhh look at the brokenness y do we have this here its so stupid. MUTE lol
Yeah the first Top of the food chain I watched they were just trash talking the game cause "Virginia lanterns yo". I said "don't trash talk a good game cause your scene sucks" and got blown up. I didn't mean that they sucked as players but that there were too many boring characters and you shouldn't judge the games excitement from those matches.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Honest question about something:

In terms of making pool adjustments, is it a legitimate thing to mention that I have the same player in my pool for two separate games? Or should I just stfu? I'm not sure if that's something that TO's try to avoid when making pools or if it's really just considered to be not that big of a deal.

I'm cool with either answer. I'm just curious, as I've never seen this scenario before and also because I may see myself being a tournament bracket runner in my future many years down the road.
@Vandy ?

Edit: I'll rephrase. Not only same player in same pool for both games, but also, guaranteed second opponent, in the event that I win my first match in both games.

I'm okay with that being the case. Again, I'm just not sure if that's something that TO's try to avoid or if it's just a simple matter of good/bad luck.

Last edited:

Vandy

Kumite!
Honest question about something:

In terms of making pool adjustments, is it a legitimate thing to mention that I have the same player in my pool for two separate games? Or should I just stfu? I'm not sure if that's something that TO's try to avoid when making pools or if it's really just considered to be not that big of a deal.

I'm cool with either answer. I'm just curious, as I've never seen this scenario before and also because I may see myself being a tournament bracket runner in my future many years down the road.
@Vandy ?

Edit: I'll rephrase. Not only same player in same pool for both games, but also, guaranteed second opponent, in the event that I win my first match in both games.

I'm okay with that being the case. Again, I'm just not sure if that's something that TO's try to avoid or if it's just a simple matter of good/bad luck.
I don't think players should ever stfu.

But having to play the same player in two different games is a big stretch especially if he's not even your first round opponent, so I am not changing the bracket.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I don't think players should ever stfu.

But having to play the same player in two different games is a big stretch especially if he's not even your first round opponent, so I am not changing the bracket.
Thanks for the response. I was actually leaning more in that direction, as well, the more that I thought about it. I think that's reasonable and makes sense.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Was this the tournament last year that was streamed by Panda (I think) , where viewers had to pay a fee to watch the stream?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
My predictions

Pool 1 -
W Whiteboi
L Dream Sword (pending how well cossner knows the MU)

Pool 2 -
W Pig
L Ducky

Pool 3 -
W Revolver
L Stormthegates

Pool 4 -
W Honeybee
L Saltface

Pool 5 -
W Digit
L Bit

Pool 6 -
W Forever King
L Limbodawg

Pool 7 -
W Jupiter
L Murk

Pool 8 -
W Biohazard
L PL

Top 8 - Whiteboi, Revolver, Forever King, Biohazard, Honeybee, Jupiter, Pig, Saltface

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood