What's new

Tech - Sub-Zero Kuai Liang skin hitbox is better.

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
I'm sorry, but at this point after the amount of nonsense that has slipped by and NRS's track record of supporting games this late in the life, I think it's foolish to think anything like this would be addressed.
I'd have to disagree. In this game they've been listening to the community very closely and even revamped the whole netcode to please us. Something like this wouldn't be very time consuming or costly to fix but if they just let the game die like you want then it definitely won't be fixed.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
I'd have to disagree. In this game they've been listening to the community very closely and even revamped the whole netcode to please us. Something like this wouldn't be very time consuming or costly to fix but if they just let the game die like you want then it definitely won't be fixed.
That isn't the strongest argument as GGPO has been around at least since the life span of Injustice and their netcode has always been horrific. You mean to tell me they've been listening closely the fans when it took two and a half games of complaining about netcode to do something other publishers already did?

Look, that part was just aimed at refuting the netcode argument. Honestly, I think I am done with MKX and I'm letting it affect how I post, which isn't cool or productive as this is a site for MK fans. And I would like to apologize for that.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
lets not act like the working netcode is something we should be kissing their ass for delivering, they advertised an excellent netcode to compete with some of the best among fighters as a selling point of their game. We already PAYED them for the netcode 10 months earlier, you CANNOT cite this as a positive of the company just because its less abysmal than previous efforts

That isn't the strongest argument as GGPO has been around at least since the life span of Injustice and their netcode has always been horrific. You mean to tell me they've been listening closely the fans when it took two and a half games of complaining about netcode to do something other publishers already did?

Look, that part was just aimed at refuting the netcode argument. Honestly, I think I am done with MKX and I'm letting it affect how I post, which isn't cool or productive as this is a site for MK fans. And I would like to apologize for that.
the first game released with GGPO was released a year before MK9, and GGPO itself was more or less finalised before its release.

The technology has been there for a very long time, this forum is just full of old heads who haven't updated with the state of gaming outside of the arcade era, and NRS fanboys, which is why there is always been a crowd of idiots spreading this misinformation that it was impossible to get a better netcode and whatever other excuses, no matter how much logic proved them wrong. With the release of the MKXL netcode, its kinda undeniable now that absolutely none of them new what they were talking about.

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
This isn't the first time it has happened. Remember human Cyrax and Sektor VS cyborg Cyrax and Sektor from MK9? I was hoping they fixed this out the gate learning from MK9 but I guess I had my hopes too high.

I tried it a little myself and it was Rev-Cryo against Kuai-Grand then Rev-Cryo against Rev-Grand. Strangely I got it a few times on Kuai then all of a sudden it wouldn't work. Then I tried against Rev and it wouldn't work. It's like the game engine is still loading, catches up, skips ahead or something. I did get a weird camera glitch. Cold Blooded brings the camera in for the Stab Stab Stab but randomly when I reset training it would stay zoomed out. I don't know with this game anymore. Inconsistency galore.