What's new

KTP Censoring?

Should this site get the power to censor based on their viewpoint/interest?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No.

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Who cares its an online discussion board for a video game.

Votes: 28 48.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight update, guys.

The mods are currently discussing what's going on. Came to learn that moving threads = front page articles get removed. We still are figuring things out and seeing if that was the case, but in the meantime that's what we've found so far. Hang tight guys...I'll try and keep you guys as updated as I can as a staff member (and I'm sure the other mods will, too).
I think what the perception of this was, in addition to the FR discussion being closed... People made assumptions. Just so they are clear.

Personally, I am very confused why the fr discussion thread was closed. If it was individuals being derogatory, just warn them don't close a huge active thread.

Like I said. This in conjunction of the fr discussion being closed it was just assumed they were related. And bit on twitter said that's why it was removed. Misinformation. Rock on man.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
TLDR; give the issue more time before you continue freaking out and somebody starts calling out illuminati. Why can't we just wait for actual facts to surface?
What's funny is how well this mirrored exactly what happened on ktp. Shitting on a group of people and making accusations by jumping to conclusions and not waiting for a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.