What's new

Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 11: $1000 MM Answer,Pig's $100 MM, Tom's Nuclear War Ensues

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
This was a heated one! lol

Good to hear PIG and Tom laughing it up still.

I get what Tom is saying about getting very very long sets in to practice or level up or whatever, but if Theo sees you as a rival, no need to be mad about him not wanting to have long sets with you.
You dont see the Lakers asking for practice games against the Celtics because they wanted to level up.

Still would want to see Tom's Aquaman mop up some people in the coming tournies though. Good stuff guys.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This was a heated one! lol

Good to hear PIG and Tom laughing it up still.

I get what Tom is saying about getting very very long sets in to practice or level up or whatever, but if Theo sees you as a rival, no need to be mad about him not wanting to have long sets with you.
You dont see the Lakers asking for practice games against the Celtics because they wanted to level up.

Still would want to see Tom's Aquaman mop up some people in the coming tournies though. Good stuff guys.

Denver broncos call Seattle Seahawks

Denver: "yo I really want to get in some practice time w your team and my team to upgrade and level up our run/pass option defense "

Seahawks: "why"?

Denver: "well u know cause it'd be great for both of us"

Seahawks: "nice try Peyton, see u at the Super Bowl"

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I just finished listening to the first hour and honestly, I don't get why nobody could understand his point. I got it the first time he said it and he had to continually try to explain it for a fucking hour yet still nobody understood. Wow...

TRASH OF TYM

I always play on whatever stage is given to me. It's my opponent who picks the stages.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Tom -
"Maybe in MK9 you maybe got a rise out of me... yada yada yada You guys are assholes you're not gonna get a reaction out of me"

He's throwing the biggest hissy fit right now.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I am mexican and in my job I talk with mexicans from the united states with a mediocre level of english and spanish. M2Dave sounds like those guys, but he has a better level of english.
I do not sound like a Mexican, you fool. My tendency is to aspirate the "s" and thus "nuestro" sounds like "nuehtro", which is usually something a Mexican rarely does. I also have tendencies that can only be observed in Spain.

Get educated, fool. My Spanish is top tier.

DarkPage

Noob
I must have replayed "SHUT THE FUCK UP, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! I DONT LIKE YOU!" so many times that shit is soooo ridiculously funny. like holy shit thats funny.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I do not sound like a Mexican, you fool. My tendency is to aspirate the "s" and thus "nuestro" sounds like "nuehtro", which is usually something a Mexican rarely does. I also have tendencies that can only be observed in Spain.

Get educated, fool. My Spanish is top tier.
M2dave confirmed Mexican