What's new

Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 11: $1000 MM Answer,Pig's $100 MM, Tom's Nuclear War Ensues

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Oh, brother... they are back and with tons of topics being discussed. In this Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 11 featuring Pig of the Hut. General m2dave, Rico Suave and everyone's favorite community voice, Mr. Tom Brady listen in as they explain and discuss the following topics including: Where's REO been?, Who is the player to beat?, Rico Suave calls out Perfect Legend and much, much more. ~ STORMS

MP3 Version Download link here
https://www.hightail.com/dl?phi_action=app/orchestrateDownload&rurl=https://www.hightail.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=OGhkSmIrYStRR2QzZU5Vag

On This Episode: Pig of the Hut General M2Dave Rico Suave TRASH OF TYM

Where Is Reo: Explanation

MMH Blowup and lmao @

Rico Reponds on whether he will accept the $1000 MM or not vs @playing 2 w1n

Pig of The Hut $100 MM

KDZ ............Quit?

Youmacon Talk

Who is the player to beat?

Tom rants about Emperor Theo ...........and Pig of the hut

War Ensues and the show goes off into a nuclear war LMFAO

**Catch breath of air**

Black Adam Discussion, Character breakdown, Bad MUs, etc.

More Rico vs Playing to Win talk

Aquaman Downplaying

The Ban 'em Days: Rico and Tom's thoughts on Pre patch Scorpion (june '13)

KTP Responses (I bow out, i dont participate in scorpion talk -pig)

Rico's thoughts on Smarrgasm and Black Adam dominating

AK Smarrgasm

I call out Hunger seriously and my own scene for it

Is the online community better than offline thread Discussion

Major props to AK SaltFace

Will Injustice succeed if MLG doesn't pick it up

Injustice comparison to MK9 Stream numbers and entrants

Expectations for NEC for each and why

(S.S.) Sadira Salt

Rico says Tom Brady said "I mop up all Black Adam players"

More Theo talk and Tom goes off about stuff

Preview of THEO possibly joining us next week

"cut the mustard" "Tom Foolery"

Whats best? 2/3 or 3/5?

Players who always pick "their" stage (KILLER FROST PLAYERS - BAT CAVE)

Stage rule controversy at Youmacon

Tom Brady vs Maxter stories and how he HATES people who make you earn his main

Tom vs @Rebello

Rico Calls out PL

STORMS
CrimsonShadow
AK GamerBlake

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Holy fuck dude, I did not expect another so soon. Awesome, gives me something to listen on my commute. Hopefully Tom has a nuclear meltdown that'd make Chernobyl look like a 6 year old's princess party.

EDIT: Wait man what the hell? REO was just on TYM earlier yesterday talking about how "there's this rumor that I'm quitting and it's not true" and now, not even a minute in, Dave is saying that REO's done?

In fact here it is:
R.E.O.
I see all these rumors floating around claiming that I "quit". Can someone provide actual proof as to where that was said? Silly rumor sheep​
Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Holy fuck dude, I did not expect another so soon. Awesome, gives me something to listen on my commute. Hopefully Tom has a nuclear meltdown that'd make Chernobyl look like a 6 year old's princess party.

EDIT: Wait man what the hell? REO was just on TYM earlier yesterday talking about how "there's this rumor that I'm quitting and it's not true" and now, not even a minute in, Dave is saying that REO's done?

In fact here it is:
R.E.O.
I see all these rumors floating around claiming that I "quit". Can someone provide actual proof as to where that was said? Silly rumor sheep
General M2Dave

M2Dave

Zoning Master

In fact here it is:
R.E.O.
I see all these rumors floating around claiming that I "quit". Can someone provide actual proof as to where that was said? Silly rumor sheep​
REO told me that he may still play casually, but that he would not travel. He is also not going to NEC.

PaYizT

Say it with your chest .
Hum imagine reo goes to Nec and wins with Shazam lol , also are these podcast going to be uploaded more frequently ?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
REO told me that he may still play casually, but that he would not travel. He is also not going to NEC.
That's cool man. His personal life is his business and I'm certainly not trying to pry. If he's going through some personal growth then good on him. Also, I know he likes to troll on TYM so I wouldn't put it past him to throw that status out there to fuck with people. Just was commenting on the contradiction and to make sure the dude was ok (which sounds like he is).

Now Tom on the other hand (about 15-20 mins in) sounds like he's about to have an emotional breakdown.

EDIT: Wow. I almost feel wrong listening to Tom flip out like this.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Tom keeps talking about playing against SoCal guys when he's in NorCal...20 minutes from me, which is 8 hours from SoCal.
Tom says that he does not have any time to attend your tournament on Saturday because of work. When asked about offline sessions, you stated that there are usually no sessions throughout the week and that attending the local tournament would the best bet. Tom can play online, though, while he is on the west coast. Prima's connection is 100/100.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I know exactly what's going on with REO...it involves the country of Italy. The other members of this podcast need to stop spreading misinformation and understand they just have no idea.

Looking forward to listening. ;)

Marvaz

come at me
Tom says that he does not have any time to attend your tournament on Saturday because of work. When asked about offline sessions, you stated that there are usually no sessions throughout the week and that attending the local tournament would the best bet. Tom can play online, though, while he is on the west coast. Prima's connection is 100/100.
I'm only going if tom goes. Tom your in norcal. Ppl want to play vs you. How long r u here for? We can change the date to accommodate your schedule

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Because he replaced RA Helios as number 1 catwoman

JK

:)
Lol...you have seriously sickened the CW community by giving your baseless shout out to Ra Helios. There are several big names in the CW community...but no...you and that fraud clone P2Win decide to ride the dick of the first online Catwoman you guys play...oh my. ;)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Tom keeps talking about playing against SoCal guys when he's in NorCal...20 minutes from me, which is 8 hours from SoCal.

One time me reo soup and claude were 10 minutes away from tom and he didn't want to play with us so he could play online all night. lol

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Even though I'm not really into Injustice, I still look forward to each and every one of these. I'm excited to listen to it tomorrow when I get home :)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This Tom vs. Pig argument for the first hour is super juicy and entertaining.

As far as Dave blowing up my KF goes, I agree I could have done better. I regret using her as a main. However I also had some good wins in tournament against guys like PR Balrog and Carl. That's more than Dave can say.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Do you know why I don't play you a lot Tom? Because I can only use one damn character on you in tournament. If I fought M2Dave and Pig of the Hut in tournament, I feel comfortable using either of my two mains and I use Superman sparingly nowadays against Dave and Pig. Do you really think I'd use Aquaman on Tom if everything was on the line?