What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 9: The Return Of The Brady, Post Patch Discussion, We Fire Low Shots

Rebelo

Noob
Meh, even that MU isn't that bad.
Ye def winnable for sin 6-4 mmh everything in this game is pretty balanced right now since after the patch theres probably only like 2 or 3 7-3 in the game def no 8-2 and if there sum who think theres a 8-2 match in this game they def aint playing there char right and should go play gta or sum shit

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Ye def winnable for sin 6-4 mmh everything in this game is pretty balanced right now since after the patch theres probably only like 2 or 3 7-3 in the game def no 8-2 and if there sum who think theres a 8-2 match in this game they def aint playing there char right and should go play gta or sum shit
IDK, I've heard that Grundy/Hawkgirl is pretty bad...

Rebelo

Noob
"Yo just adapt bro " Lmao .. But on the real never really thought about that match up seem alittle sketchy but probably only a 7-3

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I haven't played it either, but I've been told by a local HG player that it's pretty much impossible to lose that matchup.

LBSH Deathstroke mostly sucks in m2dave's hands because he can only play zoners. So obviously trying to play Deathstroke as a pure zoner will give you mediocre results.

Everyone else is playing Deathstroke at mid-range as a 75% rushdown/footsies/vortex and 25% zoning character. A hit and run character, which is far more effective than trying to play pure keep away zoning.

I agree with m2dave that Deathstroke was and should've remained primarily a zoner. And it's a bit of a shame that all the crying made DS turn into a different character. But let's not kid ourselves either, he isn't suddenly bad just because he has to be played differently than what X player is used to.

haketh

Noob
LBSH Deathstroke mostly sucks in m2dave's hands because he can only play zoners. So obviously trying to play Deathstroke as a pure zoner will give you mediocre results.

Everyone else is playing Deathstroke at mid-range as a 75% rushdown/footsies/vortex and 25% zoning character. A hit and run character, which is far more effective than trying to play pure keep away zoning.

I agree with m2dave that Deathstroke was and should've remained primarily a zoner. And it's a bit of a shame that all the crying made DS turn into a different character. But let's not kid ourselves either, he isn't suddenly bad just because he has to be played differently than what X player is used to.
Dave enver really said he's bad, he's said multiple times DS is straight mid tier which he is. Dude just trolls hella ghard and people get caught up in it, it's great lol.

Nah man Dave doesn't troll. He just says he's trolling when people call him out and put him on blast. I've been here long enough to know all about his shenanigans. :)

He didn't say Deathstroke was bad or the worst but he did say he is getting worse when the character is getting better. He just doesn't suit Dave's playstyle.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Cyborg v Grundy

play as Grundy. Play vs NY_Jailhouse

Have as much fun as you can.

AtrocitusDX

Another great podcast guys! Glad Tom's back and thank god Tom told us NRS is aware of the alternate control glitch and is going to fix it. I was worried we had to live with that for the rest of Injustice's lifetime.