What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 9: The Return Of The Brady, Post Patch Discussion, We Fire Low Shots

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I like the flash and watched a lot of your videos to see his dirt. I read this post and thought of this video

"the flash is pretty much done"
"the one thing that really made him dangerous is no more"
"we try to find tech to make him viable, and now the one thing that really makes him dangerous is no more"

this was about his OTG by the way. and it was 4 months ago, so i'm not saying you still talk like this, but i remember the doom and gloom about this "nerf" very vividly. so saying you always thought he was top 5.........
that was an over reaction to a necessary nerf a long time ago. if that was never patched the flash would have been the akuma of injustice and undisputed top 1, but a day later i got over it and still believed he was top 5 so yeah if you want to go ahead and quote that one instance then yeah i did say it once, okay you got me

Rebelo

Noob
Gl def has his bad matchups but none of then are inwinnable to be honest hes wrost match up is 6-4 at wrost ...cyborg ,sinestro , raven ,batgirl ,zod ,manhunter,deathstroke all very winnable with a little training mode guys lol rest of the match up are 5-5 or in gls fav

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Gl def has his bad matchups but none of then are inwinnable to be honest hes wrost match up is 6-4 at wrost ...cyborg ,sinestro , raven ,batgirl ,zod ,manhunter,deathstroke all very winnable with a little training mode guys lol rest of the match up are 5-5 or in gls fav
Except when Sinestro gets that trait ;)

Rebelo

Noob
In this game man its good to have a secondary to cover your bad match up in that case mmh and scorps cover pretty much all gls bad match ups lol

GhosT

Noob
not nice as in nice/mean.
more like thats nice as in i dont care

so i am guessing you got bodied by rebelo then lololol
Rebelo bodies a lot of people. Pig is racist for choosing one canadian over another. Smh

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
not nice as in nice/mean.
more like thats nice as in i dont care

so i am guessing you got bodied by rebelo then lololol
No i didnt, I won actually

This has nothing to do w me but when asked who wins between zaf and rebelo my answer would be all in on rebelo.

this isnt a dick sizing contest, this is strictly a question and I answer.

zaf

professor
No i didnt, I won actually

This has nothing to do w me but when asked who wins between zaf and rebelo my answer would be all in on rebelo.

this isnt a dick sizing contest, this is strictly a question and I answer.
you have probably never seen me play or never played me
so how can you give an honest answer with knowing only half of everything?

Pig Of The Hut

you have probably never seen me play or never played me
so how can you give an honest answer with knowing only half of everything?
Because I know how much he plays the game and loves it and how much you hate it and dont play it.

If im wrong attend the tourney and prove me wrong until then its whatever

Least you could do it play him online

zaf

professor
Because I know how much he plays the game and loves it and how much you hate it and dont play it.

If im wrong attend the tourney and prove me wrong until then its whatever

Least you could do it play him online

You may know how much I hate it. But you do not know how much I play.
So you are wrong about that.

even after a huge break from the game, i was able to beat zyphox with raven.
i beat reo's joker more games then he beat me. ask him.

I am not able to physically attend this tourney, not backing out. I literally have other life matters that out prioritize going to this event.

I just moved into a new place, with ass tier internet. I dont play anything right now until i get this shit fixed.

Pig Of The Hut

You may know how much I hate it. But you do not know how much I play.
So you are wrong about that.

even after a huge break from the game, i was able to beat zyphox with raven.
i beat reo's joker more games then he beat me. ask him.

I am not able to physically attend this tourney, not backing out. I literally have other life matters that out prioritize going to this event.

I just moved into a new place, with ass tier internet. I dont play anything right now until i get this shit fixed.
So nothing will be solved and this will forever remain a mystery

end.

haketh

Noob
Why the fuck is the NRS community more like the old MVC2 community than the current MVC3 community? Shit NRS community even has more white people and it's still more like the MVC2 days.