What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 6 Feat: Post Vxg Show, MMH, Zod, TFC, SJ and more

matterovermind

mindundermatter
In response to the question of "Where's the Canadians"....

matterovermind and I were at EVO

I got bodied by American Airlines pretty bad. Long story short, ended up making it just shortly after I was supposed to play. Worst travelling experience ever. I did enjoy spectator mode, though.

I haven't really gotten into IGAU. I got it when it first came out but I've since then focused on learning UMVC3. I still practice MK though.

AK Pig Of The Hut It was about time somebody started talking about how good Batgirl is. IMO she is going under everyone`s radars... People complain about Killer Frost, but I think Babs is way better than her right now. Sure KF outdamages and outranges her, but Batgirl can also do good damage, wake up for free and, on top of that (this is the important part) controls the interactable metagame like no other character in the game, in almost every matchup.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I want to nominate myself for losing it emotionally against Reo. At like operation Wolf or something I was about to win game one vs reo and then just shadow kicked like 5 times and lost it and then couldn't even play for 3 hours lol. I think I may win that one. AK Pig Of The Hut

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
AK Pig Of The Hut if you need another Aquaman representative I could try to make it work. I havent watched yet, only read your disclaimer so dont blow me up if I dont have the all the info, but i figured i would throw my name out there. Although I havent gotten the chance to prove it in tournament yet, I post as much information as possible in the forum, and SwiftTomHanks as long as the rest of Team Yardley can vouch for my aquaman as being legit. Other canditates for Aquaman are obviously Tom, Riyo (he barely got me in the Aquaman mirror at Marlboro haha, great games) and michaelangelo since he seemed to be pretty legit at Evo. Oh and GGA Dizzy.
His Aquaman is beyond legit. Some more match up experience and better luck not getting Reo his first match 3 tournaments in a row and people have someone to watch out for.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
His Aquaman is beyond legit. Some more match up experience and better luck not getting Reo his first match 3 tournaments in a row and people have someone to watch out for.
Woah let's get it straight. Reo was only one time. The others were curbo at winter brawl and then kt Smith last weekend. Oh and kevo at those locals at mikemetroids house. Lol. But thank you, that means a lot.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
This is was such a positive, funny and entertaining podcast. Good job fellas! I'm definitely looking forward to future episodes and the Kryptonian Academy thing. Glass Sword and Tre's match was the most genuinely excited I have ever been watching a match. The "Welcome to Loser's!" Popoff was so perfectly epic. Glass Sword is cool as hell.

Just gunna give some insight on where were at (Montreal at least), Zaf and I stopped playing because the both of us got bored of it. At Toryuken, I did place top 8(with KF), then Zaf and I went to ECT being the only Canadians, I believe Zaf got 25th and I got 17th barely losing to JRosa in game 3. After this we both got really bored with the game, as good and cheap KF is, she wasn't very fun. Another tournament came up in Montreal, and I pretty much bodied everyone for free, I only used KF in two matches, with using Batgirl(my actual main) in all my other matches, and actually winning GF 3-0 with Nightwing.

If I decide to play again, I'll be maining Batgirl, unless Zatanna or Red Hood are added in.

The bromance thing about zaf and I is pretty true, but we always travel to tournaments together so it is what it is. Also GGA 16 Bit I only have a couple tanktops that are that long >_> Plus I'm skinny so yeah.
Well, looks like I'll see you Tuesday haha

Reactions: Jer