What's new

Video/Tutorial Kryptonian Tech Volume III -HUGE UPDATE OP Combo - HKD Ambiguous Reset -Whirley Ball

Has ZOD paid his "Dews"

• Yes

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No, and it's spelled Dues

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
unless i'm missing something here doesn't seem to hard to hit especially the untechrollable set ups. any set up with sinestro on the other hand and you should just win the prize money on the spot, everyone knows only the greatest of players can use such a bad character that holds them back with infinite amount of dews paid. :DOGE
Whirley ball is just hot hype

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
APOLOGIZE FRANKLIN @MF SLAYER APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

YOU TOO Blak Fellow (thats not racist, his tag is really blak fellow) lol

Also some updates:

The first example of this is truem you can tech roll it and then block low, however as you can see above ive now found an amazing 2 bar version that is the Tit's Bananas so props to you guys for helping me perfect this

Also @DarthArma Raven can not change the Ambiguous aspect of that setup with walking, i tested it myself without practice mode. That rules

Productivity!!!

@Relaxedstate @General M2Dave @GGA 16 Bit @Slips @cR WoundCowboy @Pnut @EMPEROR_THEO @EMPEROR_JUPITER @AK XEN0M0RPH @rev0lver @ARMOR @FOREVER KING @STORMS @CrimsonShadow @SonicFox5000 @AK L0rdoftheFLY @HomeLee1121[/USER
Ha why me? I inspired that idea

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I was testing the first setup and the latest setup against flash and it seems like flash has some good options.

In the first setup, it's techrollable so if I techroll and jump forward I can completely get out and punish zod if he does a MB laser. I could also techroll and jump back which makes the OH ball whiff and then I can just block low. I can also use a couple different WU options to get out.

Against the latest setup, I could not for the life of me block it. That's way too hard. The fact that it's a HKD means my only option is to WU or I'm getting hit. The good news for flash is that every single one of his WUs get him out of the setup. My LK, SP, and Speed dodge make me stay in relatively the same spot so you can't punish me even if the WU is baited. The thing is, the timing to WU is a little tricky. It took me a few attempts to find out what the WU timing window is so if I never tested it, I would be getting nailed by it otherwise.

Pig Of The Hut

I was testing the first setup and the latest setup against flash and it seems like flash has some good options.

In the first setup, it's techrollable so if I techroll and jump forward I can completely get out and punish zod if he does a MB laser. I could also techroll and jump back which makes the OH ball whiff and then I can just block low. I can also use a couple different WU options to get out.

Against the latest setup, I could not for the life of me block it. That's way too hard. The fact that it's a HKD means my only option is to WU or I'm getting hit. The good news for flash is that every single one of his WUs get him out of the setup. My LK, SP, and Speed dodge make me stay in relatively the same spot so you can't punish me even if the WU is baited. The thing is, the timing to WU is a little tricky. It took me a few attempts to find out what the WU timing window is so if I never tested it, I would be getting nailed by it otherwise.
Yea man I agree

The new setup is kinda retarded good also I'm having hella success w the nj 1/2/3 resets off HKD grab

Pig Of The Hut

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I don't know why, but the Zod ball about to hit and then the laser being activated in slow mo just looks so menacing. Like you're watching footage of an accident slowly take place.

Now I'm hype for some Zod tournament play.

E

Eldriken

I don't know why, but the Zod ball about to hit and then the laser being activated in slow mo just looks so menacing. Like you're watching footage of an accident slowly take place.

Now I'm hype for some Zod tournament play.
I love how he slowed it down. It's like, "Watch this, motherfuckers! It's gonna blow your mind!"

Pig Of The Hut

I love how he slowed it down. It's like, "Watch this, motherfuckers! It's gonna blow your mind!"
Mainly slowed it down to show how incredibly tight the window is. On the untechable version sometimes I have no idea what hit first

I can't block it once myself , extremely scary. It's now a 2 bar trait to trait 70% + trait chip combo

E

Eldriken

Mainly slowed it down to show how incredibly tight the window is. On the untechable version sometimes I have no idea what hit first

I can't block it once myself , extremely scary. It's now a 2 bar trait to trait 70% + trait chip combo
How tight the window is blows my mind, dude. It's ridiculous.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
The untechable will always be overhead low. If they decide to do low first then they delayed it and you can get out of it by jumping forward.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Ew, this is disgusting.

On a completely unrelated note, you're maining Scorpion in MKX right?

Last edited: