What's new

Video/Tutorial Kryptonian Tech Volume II "You think the Push Block Glitch Is out?.......#coolstory bro "

I haven't said a word regarding the pushblock thing since it was released. What i mean by it not affecting the character is that you guys never relied on it in the first place, it was not part of sinestros core game play and both of you are still ridiculous with the character. The push block mechanic in both of these situations (sinestro and zod) is not intended to function this way. If you want the ability to push block and get someone off of you using the trait, you still have it, even if it does 0%. Even then i do not agree with this exploit existing.

I'll be honest with you, my intention was not for it to be patched immediately, i do not play this game seriously. It was more of a "omg look at what else sinestro can do" type of thread.
No worries man. No worries. I still love the character.

What I am so mad about, and those that know me can confirm, is why was it patched so quickly! There are other unintentional things in this game... That are game changing but they are still in.

Tym can eat this up. Ready?

"The reason it and batgirl thing was patched so quickly was due to the huge response on tym. If we didn't do it now it would never been addressed."

I will tell u man. >75% of the posts in that thread were completely wrong or misinformation.

With that said. I still use sinestros glitch and I won tournament matches with it. The damage is not as big as the concept of being able to push u full screen.

Again. I'm mad Bc of how fast it was addressed when there are other unintentional things in this game that are game breaking.

I gotta get back to work lol later guys.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
No worries man. No worries. I still love the character.

What I am so mad about, and those that know me can confirm, is why was it patched so quickly! There are other unintentional things in this game... That are game changing but they are still in.

Tym can eat this up. Ready?

"The reason it and batgirl thing was patched so quickly was due to the huge response on tym. If we didn't do it now it would never been addressed."

I will tell u man. >75% of the posts in that thread were completely wrong or misinformation.

With that said. I still use sinestros glitch and I won tournament matches with it. The damage is not as big as the concept of being able to push u full screen.

Again. I'm mad Bc of how fast it was addressed when there are other unintentional things in this game that are game breaking.

I gotta get back to work lol later guys.
i have to agree with you on this, i can make a list of unintentional glitches in the game that should be addressed, hopefully it will get hot fixed just as fast. Batgirl being my main damn target

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Yes it does affect the character. It was knee jerked removed less than 5 days after being discovered.

U people still don't get it. Sinestro DID NOT get a vortex off it unless u were willing to burn TWO TRAIT SHOTS AND IT DIDNT WORK MORE THAN 75% OF THE TIME BC OF THE VARIABLE PUSH BACK ON MOVES. I needed to use resources. And I had to earn my trait.

Push and pull man. Also, with all do respect. I am fricken sick and tired of explaining why sinestro doesn't get a vortex off his. People that do not know sinestro.... Sigh... I just wish they would stop assuming.
I feel like 5 people actually understood the no vortex part and everyone else just screamed at the top of their lungs for no reason. We have iterated this over and over again but people don't listen to us. The double standard in this community is hilarious.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Nah, all i ever do is post tech regardless of whos character main it is. In the days of MK9 i would post breaker traps, bomb glitches, and more guaranteed resets with other characters just to show what needed to be fixed or abused until fixed. This hotfix didn't effect you at all, you are still a great player, so i have nothing to apologize for.
don't you dare apologize for posting tech. the universe will implode

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Zod can do everything Cyborg can do but better and more. I don't understand how this is even a question who your worst matchup is.
Cyborg has this thing, forget what its called but its pussy grapple move that pretty much gets him out of the corner for free. I think the mb has armor so a J2 from nw to knock him out is pointless..

Nw's ground spark goes under zod balls, not the same with Cyborg, also, borgs fireball on hit has as much block stun as batmans batrangs which is something stupid like being PLUS 10000000000000 :/

With cyborg, its literally a walk in, block, walk some more, block to advance because of iafb and MB iafb

At least with zod you can advance toward him...

PS.. Like i said, im not arguing that zod isnt ONE of worst.. I dont have alot of top zod exp, but i do with cyborgs.. Its so dumb how this mu is played out you just dont understand.. Cyborg LITERALLY just has to iafb, mb iafb, ground fireball.. Please, pick up NW and play Kleetha, then play Pig..

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Also, for the record on the push block thing, being able to block someone's attack and then GUARANTEED COMBO them as a punish is COMPLETELY different from a set up that is designed to punish the opponent for pushblocking at a specific time.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
My match vs Viking is at 30:19.. At the very end I had mb b3 and mb GP racing through my head... I chose wrong and lost.. Viking vs murk is 58:00

Im going to have Kleetha or slaj record a match between nw and cyborg.. This shit is so fucked up im telling you.

@AK Pig Of The Hut @Hysteria

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
My match vs Viking is at 30:19.. At the very end I had mb b3 and mb GP racing through my head... I chose wrong and lost.. Viking vs murk is 58:00

Im going to have Kleetha or slaj record a match between nw and cyborg.. This shit is so fucked up im telling you.

@AK Pig Of The Hut @Hysteria
Idk why he's in the corner w 4 bars taking all the staff hits

Push block, bye bye

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
No

Just pick up any if his 5-5s and out play him or free win it against ZOD w MMH

Seriously, I lose to GL (a 6-4) and BA (6-4) so yes VERY EASY TO beat ZOD in tourney
Lol im just trolling..i dont care about zod anyways. He hits trait, i hit trait and you smack me around a bit then ee get back to business. No biggie

RIF

Noob
I feel like 5 people actually understood the no vortex part and everyone else just screamed at the top of their lungs for no reason. We have iterated this over and over again but people don't listen to us. The double standard in this community is hilarious.
That thread was FULL of people who HATE Sinestro and wanted the character to lose the tech. They succeeded. Now they are in this thread and not complaining with the same fervent cacophony of nerf cries. There were a few people in that thread driving the fear.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Zod is the only top tier character with a losing 7:3 match up. He does not need to be normalized.

RIF

Noob
Zod is the only top tier character with a losing 7:3 match up. He does not need to be normalized.
Dave....Is this just another case where a Match-Up number might be pre-mature? Sinestro was 7-3 in his favor against Zod until it wasn't. I think a modicum of patience is in order.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Dave....Is this just another case where a Match-Up number might be pre-mature? Sinestro was 7-3 in his favor against Zod until it wasn't. I think a modicum of patience is in order.
Who was the only Zod player telling the community that Zod losing 7:3 to Sinestro was a bill?

Me.

But Zod versus Martian Manhunter is genuinely a very bad match up. It so bad that even above average Martian Manhunter players can be a threaten.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
for people comparing this to sinestro, they are wrong, this is not as bad as sinestro's pushblock
No one said it was. It's just that this creates a double standard. Why should you keep yours when Sinestro loses his?

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I couldn't agree more. 99% of the folks whining about the pushblock glitch had no grasp of Sinestro's gameplan, resources, or what really made sense in a match.

Sure it was a solid tactic, but everyone whining about it 2 hours after it was posted created such an unnecessary fartfest.