What's new

Video/Tutorial Kryptonian Tech Volume II "You think the Push Block Glitch Is out?.......#coolstory bro "

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
This is not nw's worst mu, albeit, it IS bad.. Cyborg takes the cake. Damn we have some fucked up mu's.........................

Stupid NRS...

macro

Eezeepeezee
This is not nw's worst mu, albeit, it IS bad.. Cyborg takes the cake. Damn we have some fucked up mu's.........................

Stupid NRS...
I do think this is the worst matchup for Nightwing just wait until pig post the games.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Is it time to start crying about zod?
You just have to make the right reads. And a lot of reads cover a lot of his options. It just looks overwhelming. It sucks getting hit by it but it looks more overwhelming than it actually is. He's still really good though don't mistake this for downplaying.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
I do think this is the worst matchup for Nightwing just wait until pig post the games.

Have you played @K7L33THA or @Slaj If not, give it a go, broski. Best I could do vs kleetha was 9-3 or 9-4 < and that involved ALOT of yolo LOL

Now im agreeing with you on the it's more than likey one of our worst mu's, shit, look what Viking did to damn near all of the us nw's in that KOH we had :/ Im gonna post my match vs Viking. I think me and murk came the closest to beating him, but still got smeagol smacked in the end :(

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Have you played @K7L33THA or @Slaj If not, give it a go, broski. Best I could do vs kleetha was 9-3 or 9-4 < and that involved ALOT of yolo LOL

Now im agreeing with you on the it's more than likey one of our worst mu's, shit, look what Viking did to damn near all of the us nw's in that KOH we had :/ Im gonna post my match vs Viking. I think me and murk came the closest to beating him, but still got smeagol smacked in the end :(
U came close to Viking but I'm telling u no NW comes within a earth circumference against me

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati

Zod can do everything Cyborg can do but better and more. I don't understand how this is even a question who your worst matchup is.

You lose a bar and get hit with damage versus the Sinestro player losing a bar and a trait shot. The tech forces you to eat multiple 50/50s while trait is out. Why can the wraith act while YOU are being pushblocked? Does the bite have to be preemptive or done on reaction? Would this be considered a 'true' combo started from pushblock?

@WoundCowboy @P2W Thoughts on this?

I will be VERY interested to see if the community reacts the same way to this tech as they did to Sinestro's.
I like pig and m2dave and they are two of my closest friends in this community. But...

This is just as bad. Period. Zod and mmh are top two in this game free. He has more tools than any other character in this entire game.

Zod gets his fricken trait buy pushing a button. Gets 2-3 50/50s per trait. A PURE GUESS! And he gets it normally 8-10 times a match. Has >12 ways to safely activate it. AND IT RECHARGES OB ITS OWN!

I am not going to go crazy about this but the bottom line is that the entire community freaked out that sinestro could get damage off a push block. Now so can zod. So I guess I ask nrs, what's the difference ?

Zod needs to start the match without his trait charged and his backdash needs nerfed. That is all nrs needs to do.

With that said though, if u nerf zod then mmh will stand alone as the best and u will see nothing but mmhs ~2 years into this games life.

No

Just pick up any if his 5-5s and out play him or free win it against ZOD w MMH

Seriously, I lose to GL (a 6-4) and BA (6-4) so yes VERY EASY TO beat ZOD in tourney
With all do respect brother, your telling the community that they HAVE to play, only a few characters, at the absolute highest level to beat zod's.

I promise u will not lose to someone's backup gl, sinestro or whomever.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Yes

If they push block 1 grab doesn't happen @Groove Heaven notice I set it up w f2 check
Oh I get it. That's awesome.

I am not going to go crazy about this but the bottom line is that the entire community freaked out that sinestro could get damage off a push block. Now so can zod. So I guess I ask nrs, what's the difference ?
The difference is Sinestro got stuff off of his own pushblock. This is Zod punishing his opponent for pushblocking.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Actually, you do for posting the pushblock test in the first place.
Nah, all i ever do is post tech regardless of whos character main it is. In the days of MK9 i would post breaker traps, bomb glitches, and more guaranteed resets with other characters just to show what needed to be fixed or abused until fixed. This hotfix didn't effect you at all, you are still a great player, so i have nothing to apologize for.

I haven't read all the posts but u do have to consider that zod is not the one push blocking here. Zod already had a way to blow up push block but it cost two meters.

There is just a lot of grey area here in what nrs deems ok and what they do not. If this thread gets 500 posts I bet they take a look at it though.

Pig Of The Hut

With all do respect brother, your telling the community that they HAVE to play, only a few characters, at the absolute highest level to beat zod's.

I promise u will not lose to someone's backup gl, sinestro or whomever.
True

Pig Of The Hut

I like pig and m2dave and they are two of my closest friends in this community. But...

This is just as bad. Period. Zod and mmh are top two in this game free. He has more tools than any other character in this entire game.

Zod gets his fricken trait buy pushing a button. Gets 2-3 50/50s per trait. A PURE GUESS! And he gets it normally 8-10 times a match. Has >12 ways to safely activate it. AND IT RECHARGES OB ITS OWN!

Zod needs to start the match without his trait charged and his backdash needs nerfed. That is all nrs needs to do.

With that said though, if u nerf zod then mmh will stand alone as the best and u will see nothing but mmhs ~2 years into this games life.
MMH destroys ZOD I'll point out though

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I think the push block mechanic itself is what needs a rework, i don't understand why either character can input a move during a push block, if you are negative you should not be able to have any button presses be acknowledged.

Nah, all i ever do is post tech regardless of whos character main it is. In the days of MK9 i would post breaker traps, bomb glitches, and more guaranteed resets with other characters just to show what needed to be fixed or abused until fixed. This hotfix didn't effect you at all, you are still a great player, so i have nothing to apologize for.
Yes it does affect the character. It was knee jerked removed less than 5 days after being discovered.

U people still don't get it. Sinestro DID NOT get a vortex off it unless u were willing to burn TWO TRAIT SHOTS AND IT DIDNT WORK MORE THAN 75% OF THE TIME BC OF THE VARIABLE PUSH BACK ON MOVES. I needed to use resources. And I had to earn my trait.

Push and pull man. Also, with all do respect. I am fricken sick and tired of explaining why sinestro doesn't get a vortex off his. People that do not know sinestro.... Sigh... I just wish they would stop assuming.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Yes it does affect the character. It was knee jerked removed less than 5 days after being discovered.

U people still don't get it. Sinestro DID NOT get a vortex off it unless u were willing to burn TWO TRAIT SHOTS AND IT DIDNT WORK MORE THAN 75% OF THE TIME BC OF THE VARIABLE PUSH BACK ON MOVES. I needed to use resources. And I had to earn my trait.

Push and pull man. Also, with all do respect. I am fricken sick and tired of explaining why sinestro doesn't get a vortex off his. People that do not know sinestro.... Sigh... I just wish they would stop assuming.
I haven't said a word regarding the pushblock thing since it was released. What i mean by it not affecting the character is that you guys never relied on it in the first place, it was not part of sinestros core game play and both of you are still ridiculous with the character. The push block mechanic in both of these situations (sinestro and zod) is not intended to function this way. If you want the ability to push block and get someone off of you using the trait, you still have it, even if it does 0%. Even then i do not agree with this exploit existing.

I'll be honest with you, my intention was not for it to be patched immediately, i do not play this game seriously. It was more of a "omg look at what else sinestro can do" type of thread.

Pig Of The Hut

I like when cowboy likes these posts, idk why